forgiveness?

by SPAZnik 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

What kind of changes are wanted?

Or are you "once stung, twice shy"?

If it is the Society, then no simply cause I am an atheist. I have no plans to join any religion, though Wicca or Eastern religions has some appeal. If I ever find one with lots of sex rituals, I am in!

If it is an individual, it depends on what they have done, my relationship with them and what I want out of that relationship. And their track record. For one screw up, it depends on the screw up....several screw ups equals bye bye.

My last slave, Lee (she is not on this board, so I can use her name), fucked my mind over good for two months. She deserved revenge, bigtime. I chose forgiveness and helped her the best I could, for practical reasons. I do not regret that decision at all.

Richard, who may get out of the slavery business

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Can you imagine the most baked hard elder, mortared into the middle of the wall among those that hold the tower up.

Then a crack forms, and the water starts to seep in...............

Miracles do happen.

Forgiveness abounds but people obey their husband.

If they may be allowed out to visit a well.

pad uan

• kelpie
    kelpie

I would be happy if they let my family speak to me again but i wouldnt go back

• caligirl
    caligirl

Not a snowball's chance in hell. There is no way that they can redeem themselves from the false prophecies or turn a lie into the truth.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

They must face the " BLOOD ON THE ALTAR "issue.We are all aware of the sexual abuse of innocent children.David A. Reed's book documents that "More children are dying right now,in obedience to the JW ban on blood transfusions."Ask the parents for forgiveness for the ongoing tragic murder of our children.They must admit complicity to this horrible policy that quietly continues to kill needlessly, when lives could be saved. Blueblades

• Francois
    Francois

You must have been dropped on your head at an early age and have never recovered your senses.

Are you nutz?

I learned a very good lesson from the JWs - NEVER, EVER follow any leading but that which comes from the small, still voice within. And that's a lesson I will never forget.

Come get me mother, I'm through.

francois

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

No. There's nothing to go back for (I was one of the lucky ones who had no jaydub relatives). The worldly life is so damn instructive and satisfying.

GentlyFeral

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Not under any condition! Never! Never! Never again!

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

PS......just a opinion on relatives that are JW's that do not speak to ones that leave...It is THEIR choice. They could speak to anyone they want. They just are afraid they willl not get to live in "Paradise". So they are choosing what they believe to be a promise of "Paradise forever" over their children..or other relatves or friends!..

Snoozy...again...this is just my opinion!

• sister grace
    sister grace

not just NO!!!!! but HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit