Would You Like Milk with That Cookie?

by teenyuck 80 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I saw this on the local news last night. I looked it up and it's true!!!

An 8 year old being allowed to BREAST FEED!!!!

EEWWW!!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I saw that on a talk show.

Why do you say "eewww"? Just because it isn't something you've seen before?

• pomegranate
    pomegranate

That sux!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Breast feeding a baby is fine...an 8 year old can start having sex.

How is this poor kid going to understand any of that?!

This woman is nuts!

Edited to ask:

Were you breast fed that long, 6? Would you have liked to?

Edited by - teenyuck on 31 October 2002 13:15:18

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Eight years old is simply too old to be breast fed. We do not live in a third world country where nutritious food is scarse. We live in a country where food is readily available and that kid should be sitting down at the table with a knife, a fork and a steak. not suckling his mother's breast.

• heathen
    heathen

All I can say is if momma wants someone to breast feed I'm 38 and willing to ablige.lol

• dubla
    dubla

Why do you say "eewww"? Just because it isn't something you've seen before?

or maybe because its absolutely repulsive.

aa

• LB
    LB

And I thought I had a boobie fixation

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Oh My Gosh,

I have heard, and actually knew a lady personally, (JW) who breastfed all her kids till they turned five. It seemed unusual but not repulsive. But, I have not heard of anyone doing it past that age. In countries where there is not enough food, I can understand it, as it would be a matter of survival, but I cannot understand why a mother would continue to breastfeed her child, especially when he is old enough to drink milk for himself and go to school. It sounds kinda sick to me.....bordering on a type of sexual gratification, or control. What does the father have to say about it, I wonder?

I mean, I'm thinking about this kid and wondering if he has conversations with friends like: "I can't play anymore, I'm getting hungry, and I know my moms boobs are full right now, so I have to head on home to suckle." I doubt it! How is the child going to feel later on when he realizes how "strange" this is?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

LOL @ LB & heathen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit