Bill Bowen's Comments on Ray Franz

by silentlambs 181 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess
    Princess
    I really tried to end the matter, giving Ray a large benefit of the doubt by apologizing for any misunderstanding and making this public on the board.

Where is his apology to all of us? He hurt us too, and disillusioned us, and as I have said before, apologizing for a misunderstanding was not any kind of an apology.

In conclusion I want to make clear silentlambs is not part of any anti-jw movement nor do we have any intention of destroying the organization.

Not true. Anyone who has spent any time with Bill knows this is simply not true.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Princess the lies have been shown. WIthout any doubt it has been proven that lies have been told by this group. I know- lies were told about me and disproven by friends and people that have known me. In my earliest of conversations (telephone) Mr Bowen said in plain english that he desired to destroy the WT. Those that care to buy his propaganda are the same sheep they have always been. They have longed for the days that they had a leader and in Bowen they found one. They praise his guts for they have none. They have never come to terms with the fact that they CAN have a life without a cause or a leader. Lets all praise the wonderful works of Bowen. Let us allow him his human nature while condemning all others for having feelings and emotions. So it will be. Let them have their leader and praise his great guts for being the stand up kind of cracker that he is. Oh how I wish that I had the guts to announce my own disfellowshipping at the KH- interupting the meeting that I have not attended in 13 months to make a devine fool of myself. Then let me depart my inspired speach and squeel my tires to let them know that I HAVE GUTS. By god I will throw a stuffed lamb at your head I will. I will distribute the stuffed lamb to all parts of the globe. I will call others chicken and gutless for not throwing lambs with me. I will discredit all who dare deny me my way of doing things. And yes I will lie. I will deny my intent to destroy the WT. To hell with all that do ot want to squeel their tires with the likes of Bill Bowen. Let us praise our worthy leader. Let us all go to the local KH and squeel our tires in support of the silent lambs. Let us all throw accuations out loudly and to hell with those who ask for proof!

This time my tires squeal even louder as I circle out of the bowen temple-

As you travel down the one way street a set of lights headed your way may blind you from seeing-

Edited by - kelsey007 on 28 October 2002 0:29:12

• DIM
    DIM

Well put Princess. This whole thing has peaked in my disillusionment with the whole silentlambs movement, as well as some other things. Its like "follow the leader" except this time its bill bowen, not the watchtower society.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Shame on you people! You people make me sick! The forums on the website have been planned long before this thing happened. Do you understand? Can you comprehend? Hello? You care more about bitching about what he said, she said, rather then helping to solve the problem, what is wrong with you people? Huh? I even had one of you people coming to me, to talk to Bill, what for? Why can't you do it yourself? I care about what happens to children, if you can't get over this, then go seek some psychiatric help, because this stupid ass bitching doesn't help the kids. Why don't you all take a good look in the mirror, and ask yourself, what have you done to make the pedophile situation better?

*of the I don't give a f$^% if you hate me class

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

What have I done trauma hound? I have warned them of another cultish liar where they are putting false hope- just as they did with the WT- thats what I have done.

What have you done? Forgotten the lies told here? How long before you catch on? Will it take you as long as it did to catch on to the WT fraud? OHHH Yes at least Bill is doing something. SO he made some mistakes like falsely accuse people of things. He is under stress. Trauma I was lied about. I understand Ray Franz was lied about. So ya going to go on supporting the efforts of another liar? The WT wasnt enough for you? Go for it my friend. How many of these 5,000 or more victims is he lieing about? Or do you not care about the ones that get hurt by this mission. Yes right now they feel good. They are getting attention. You pay a whore she'll give you attention for a few minutes too.

Edited by - kelsey007 on 28 October 2002 0:47:20

• DIM
    DIM

I agree with you Trauma Hound, it is all about the poor children. I feel bad for anyone of those kids that had to endure molestation or abuse of any kind. These statements DO NOT cancel out my above statement. They are both true.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

No what you have done, is continuenly try to take focus off of an important issue, not your stupid little cat fight, you want to keep going.

• kenpodragon
    kenpodragon

Trauma_Hound

I don't hate you at all. I am not even sure if you were addressing my comments. I would like to add though, I have done tons for abuse victims and continue to do so. I think my problem with Mr. Bowman is people thinking that he is a leader of sorts and supporting him when he is right, and when he is wrong. If I were Mr. Bowen I would be thankful for having my mistakes brought to my attention. As I would see those as personal molding and growth. I see people on here that have suffered abuse calling themselves "silentlambs" which is a name made up by Mr. Bowman, and frankly I think they should not label themselves. Which is my opinion, and perhaps others will disagree. One of the most important tools for mental health is to no longer see yourself as a outsider to society, and to start seeing the fact that you have a right to be with everyone else. Plus, I would like to add that the millions of other abuse survivors would see such a labeling as segregating yourself from others. Basically, look for support and help from all survivors and do not dwell on only the negative.

TH, I honestly do not know you and I am sorry if anything I am saying is offensive. I have supported and still do, many organizations both nationally and locally, that work to help abuse survivors. Just remember they are survivors and not victims to be exploited for a cause. We stand strong united, and when we fight we fall divided. I do not agree with Mr. Bowman's methods and I honestly do not think he is qualified to help abuse victims. Which was a mistake I saw many elders do when I was in. Stepping where they were not trained to tread. When they do, they should be then willing to accept criticism and advice. Perhaps it is their God's way of educating them to be more qualified at the cause they want to improve.

My thought

Dragon

PS : I see you edited your original post, I will let mine stand as I think what I said was a postive message.

Edited by - kenpodragon on 28 October 2002 0:51:12

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Kenpo, Ah this is where you got it wrong, he's acting as an advocate, not as a psychologist, there is a big difference, he helps them get help, helps them by keeping this is the press. What other ex-jw has gotten this kind of press coverage? This much press coverage? As someone that used to be a member of the press pool, I've advised him on some things about continuing to keep this in the public light. However this infighting does not help at all, and if you wan't to continue to attack the silent lambs org, do so, but guess what your doing the WTBS a favor, now wouldn't you rather help kids? I think Bill explained himself quite well.

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

No one here is doing the WT a favor. Some here are trying to enlighten others that Bowen has other motives and his words and actions have born this out. If his sole intent was to be an advocate for abuse victims he would expend zero amount of time trying to discredit others. He is on a mission that only USES the abuse victims to HIS advantage. On the surface it looks good- but it aint good at all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit