WTS Secret Police

by Pleasuredome 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Ballistic - Yup, but one never knows I guess.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Pleasuredome,

Re: The WTS Police. . . unbelievable to think that the "little people" in the borg know nothing of this strangeness. Just little robots with pasted-on smiles enjoying the show . . .

So where is their faith in their ALMIGHTY GAWD that the WTS requires all this security?

garybus wrote about the roll of paper across the vending machine, and it reminded me of the time in Saskatoon, Canada when the mirrors in the Ladies washrooms were covered over with paper.

Then I see blondie's post:

I can remember the days when they taped paper over the mirrors in the women's restrooms, supposedly to speed up the line keeping the sisters from combing/brushing their hair or touching up their makeup. Like where were they supposed to do this, at their seats out in public?

Had to laugh at that, blondie! Us vain sisters needed to be treated like cattle?. . . File us in and outta those washrooms like li'l robots? Let me guess . . . a group of brothers made up that rule!!! Anyway I like the nerve of that "AnnointedTM" sister who marched up to those brothers and spoke her mind about letting the brothers look after the children, to help equalize the lineups in the washroom. That is the best!!! I bet those brothers quickly re-thought their position on that in a hurry!!!

NeonMadman wrote:

If you're standing outside passing out apostate literature, don't be surprised if you find some burly attendants nearby, approaching anyone who accepts what you are ofering and asking for their name and what congregation they attend.

Anyone accepting ApostateTM literature would be sure to have a little follow-up visit after the assembly from a local Judicial CommitteeTM . . . perhaps???

Don't it just make ya sick that we're missing out on all this adventure now???

LMAO!!!!!!

ESTEE

• Englishman
    Englishman

Pleasuredome,

Are you talking Molyneux here? If so, my mother, who is 80 and an ex-PO's wife, gets special treatment and is shepherded to the private boxes in that stadium.

Englishman.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

eman

yes it was at molyneux. i could have sat in the exec boxes myself after that incident...lol

• Warrigal
    Warrigal

We were told at the Service meeting about the new food arrangements at our DC and everyone would have to bring a sack lunch from home. This was distressing because the Convention site was in an area where there were some nice gourmet fast food places.

While sitting in the stands munching on a stale sandwich I saw two 'sisters' walk in with bags of food from one of the outlawed establishments. They went behind the stage and distributed the goodies to the elite and members of the visiting GB.

Warrigal....who never went back to that convention

• be wise
    be wise

Unbelievable, what a great experience! It always amazes me how people who know about these things (this especially applies to those in so-called responsible postions) still find a way of justifying themselves to be part of such a controlling cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit