WTS Secret Police

by Pleasuredome 55 Replies latest jw experiences

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

.... and that young man is here posting with us today!

*big applause*

• wednesday
    wednesday

In the early 90's i was at district convention and since i knew some of the attendents and such personally, i came to find out that a bomb threat had been called in to the convention. There was enemorus security and everyone was on edge. this was in Ft. worth.tx.

Edited by - wednesday on 24 October 2002 17:47:10

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

hi jay

i dont know what those women were handing out, in fact i never even saw them.

yer i'm surprised these watchers dont start wearing black suits and shades, but that will give them away, and the WTS doesnt really want people to know who they are or what they do.

Rich

• Buster
    Buster

I remember working at Assemblies. I especially liked working in the Administration office - your worst nightmare, a teenager with a badge. We could go anywhere in the place - usually a dog track. I used to take my friends and impress them. Some of them actually did manual labor - like expediting food and stuff. We always had some bigger borthers when there was some money move around - still sounds reasonable to me.

But that is a pretty intensive piece of paranoia thay got goin there. I can imagine having some capacity to remove a disruptive force. But to confront someone, interrogate him, and still not believe him, sounds like somebody needs some time alone with the Gospels.

- Buster

Grtis: thanks for the welcome See ya Later Chica

• Berean
    Berean

The security department identified by the dot on the badge has been around for years. Most of the brothers thought they were big stuff - secret agents for Jehovah. I always made sure to point out the dot to everyone and make a big deal out of it, you should have seen the red faces it got.

Berean

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Get me a convention badge, and I can make fake ones. LOL

• Farkel
    Farkel

Cult paranoia at its finest. This episode was brought to you by the Cult who fought so hard for their own freedoms of assembly and expression and then deny those freedoms to anyone else. This episode was brought to you by the Cult who enjoys the freedom to be able to face their accusers in any civilized Court of Law and then denies that very same freedom to anyone else under their own control.

But I'm sure this is all "Bible-Based."

Farkel

• blondie
    blondie

The JWs have an ethnocentric world view where they are the center of the universe and everything revolves around them.

Ethnocentrism can be defined as: making false assumptions about others' ways based on our own limited experience.

Or is that a paranoid view?

What is a paranoid view---2 Brooklyn nerds looking out the window where the WTC used to be.

• Jesika
    Jesika

I guess they are more afraid of apostates then I thought---good grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanx for sharing, great story!!!

• DJ
    DJ

Wow. I don't know why I am surprised but I was. I had my concerns for their mental condition but this is seriously wacko. Thanks for posting this.....I think.

LoL@Farkel. I agree with the bible-based theory.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit