JW Org Flags at R.C.

by ToesUp 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    If it is real, this just blows my mind.
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I think the photo is authentic. It is showing up on VK, the European social media site.

http://vk.com/jw__org

What's next? Uniforms for the rank and file? Caleb and Sophie dressed in blue with white trim? Little pockets on their beating breasts with jw..org embroidered on them? And maybe matching caps?

• hoser
    hoser
    Rebranding of the religion. I predict that at some point they will drop the name jehovahs witnesses
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Like IHOP and KFC.
  • millie210
    millie210
    OrphanCrow41 minutes agoI think the photo is authentic. It is showing up on VK, the European social media site.
    http://vk.com/jw__org
    What's next? Uniforms for the rank and file? Caleb and Sophie dressed in blue with white trim? Little pockets on their beating breasts with jw..org embroidered on them? And maybe matching caps?

Thanks Orphan Crow,

You are such an amazing researcher - I am amazed.

I am going with it being real. This is overjoying to me because I know my still in family hates this. They wont say so but they will disapprove. Someday, somehow, I will be able to use this to the advantage of the "real" truth.

• Funchback
    Funchback

Like hoser said above, it's a rebranding. All large corporations do it. Here are some highlights from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebranding :

• Rebranding is a marketing strategy in which a new name, term, symbol, design, or combination thereof is created for an established brand with the intention of developing a new, differentiated identity in the minds of consumers, investors, and competitors.[1][2] Often, this involves radical changes to a brand's logo, name, image, marketing strategy, and advertising themes. Such changes typically aim to reposition the brand/company, occasionally to distance itself from negative connotations of the previous branding, or to move the brand upmarket; they may also communicate a new message a new board of directors (Governing Body) wishes to communicate.
    • The new company identity and brand should also be launched in a subtle and methodical manner in order to avoid alienating old customers (old school JWs), while aiming to attract new business prospects (newcomers).
    • Corporations often rebrand in order to respond to external and/or internal issues. Firms commonly have rebranding cycles in order to stay current with the times or set themselves ahead of the competition. Companies also utilize rebranding as an effective marketing tool to hide malpractices of the past, thereby shedding negative connotations that could potentially affect profitability (child abuse, U.N. debacle).
    • Firms rebrand intentionally to shed negative images of the past. In a corporate sense, rebranding can be utilized as an effective marketing strategy to hide malpractices and avoid or shed negative connotations, and decreased profitability. (It is always about the money)
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    tiki: I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Gbody and the ludicrosity for which it stands..one org under 8 crazies with poverty and ignorance for all...

Damn! You almost made me spill my milk lol!

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

WTF is this shit?

This ranks higher than the bible baptism pools in japan last year.

Disillusioned is my new favorite word. People will be hearing that word a lot from me in the future.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I find it puke making but not surprising. While I have no knowledge of the pic, I have no difficulty in accepting it as real. Every K/Hall has the blue sign outside. It is their trademark or logo, why not the convention too?

I wonder if, at the close of Sunday, they ceremoniously lowered the flags to the tune of a new K/Melody while the speaker saluted and the convened throngs held their hand on hearts in reverential awe ? (That is a tongue in cheek speculation)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    BluesBrother: I wonder if, at the close of Sunday, they ceremoniously lowered the flags to the tune of a new K/Melody while the speaker saluted and the convened throngs held their hand on hearts in reverential awe ? (That is a tongue in cheek speculation)

Lol! They are probably getting ready for the rapture of the GB. They gotta have flags to lower to half mast when the event occurs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit