JW Org Flags at R.C.

by ToesUp 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What about the conscience of another person? How many will be stumbled and perhaps refuse the life saving litterature from the Septa-Pope, because they see flags as idols?

Oh, that's right, Septa-Pope don't care! They want Watchtards, not thinkers.

DD

• Watchtower-Free
  • GodZoo
    GodZoo
    This all makes me feel quite sick..
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    I wonder if this year we will see a photo of ToMo sitting on Santa's lap (probably enjoying it). lol
  • rip van winkle
  • tiki
    tiki
    I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Gbody and the ludicrosity for which it stands..one org under 8 crazies with poverty and ignorance for all...
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

I Pledge allegiance, to the flag, of the Governing Body of Jehovahs Kingdom.
    And to the Governing Body dictatorship, for wich it stands, one nation under the Governing Body.Indivisible, with Control and no justice for all.

it will only be a little while longer before the GB bozo's want you to salute to there flag...or be beheaded.

ISIS has there own flag to right?

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow.......just........WOW. Just when you'd thought you'd seen it all??

You know what that rationalization will be? Are you ready? Here it comes:

1.) These aren't patriotic, nationalistic, etc.

2.) These aren't idol worship, because we don't worship them.

3.) These flags "symbolize" the JW.dot.org and promote God's word.

4.) Advertise! Advertise! Advertise!

5.) Ancient Israel had staffs with flags that flew as they went into battle carrying the Ark of the Covenant. So today to, we carry these blue flags as we march out onto the Theocratic battlefield.

**** BARF ***** Can't believe I can still make myself think like them after so many years, but there it is!!!!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    It's repulsive. So glad I don't have to pretend to belong anymore. I couldn't.
  • Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

The Governing Body is inching the publishers toward outright idolatry.

Idolatry of the Organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit