'Jehovah & Son' Comic Strip

by Mister Biggs 20 Replies latest social humour

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

This is the true history of the earth, man, dinosaurs, etc. I will make more strips in the near future.

• SYN
    SYN

HYSTERICAL!

• SYN
    SYN

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Thanks for the assist, SYN.
    You gotta tell me how to clear-up the smudges around my words. Any advice?
  • Xena
    Xena

ROFLAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tears there are tears coming down my face...OMG to funny!

uuummm in case you didn't pick up on it I LOVED THIS !

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Thanks, Xena!

I was cracking up while I was making it up. Why? Because I can really imagine what it would be like with Beavis & Butt-head running the show called Life.

• Liberty
    Liberty

Thanks again Mr. Biggs,

This is funny because it's TRUE. According to the Watch Tower and other fundie cults ol' Jehover and Jesus are just like Beavis and Butt-head, a couple of hormone crazed teenaged boys laughing it up as the Universe goes to hell all around them. Violence, destruction, and suffering really turn their cranks. I can almost hear Jehover-Butt-head saying to Beavis-Jesus, "Hey! You left fossils for them to find Butt-munch. HUH HUh...huh. Now they won't believe our creation myth Bible crap." Beavis-Jesus replys, " That's ok..Heehee...heh we'll just destroy them again and make some new ones. Boing....hehhee.. I am Bung-holio... they will become T.P. for my corn holio at Armageddon hehheehheeee!"

You've done a great job on the graphics

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Liberty-

Good stuff and thanks for the compliment!

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Mr. Biggs, it is obvious that there are no limits on your talents.

That was so incredibly, freaking funny! Kudos to you!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Thanks, Dutchie! Hey, what happened to 'Betty Boop'??? Is that you in your Profile pic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit