How to Block an Interrogation by J.W's

by The Searcher 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Magnum
    Magnum
    Bonsai: Him: "So, you are telling me that you didn't have a problem with these policies when you answered the second question for your baptism with a yes, but now you do?"

My answer to that? "Certainly, What's wrong with that? People change their minds all the time. People who came from other religions to become JWs changed their minds."

So he's saying that one should never change or go back on whatever he might have committed to at baptism??? Well, if so, then why do he and other JWs regularly try to get people to change commitments they might have made to other religions? JWs are so inconsistent in their reasoning. They play by rules from which they have immunity.

• coalize
    coalize
    JWs are so inconsistent in their reasoning

Sure! If they wasn't, they won't be JW!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @magnum......my thoughts exactly .....every jw....minus born ins....had to be a traitor.
  • ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

What about paraphrasing the 15 Nov. 2013 Watchtower, page 20, paragraph 17, conclusion # 3?

(3) At that time, the lifesaving direction that we receive from Jehovah’s organization may not appear practical from a human standpoint. All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not.

How ready are you to obey any instructions that you receive from Jehovah's Organization, whether it appears sound from a strategic or human standpoint? The following might be follow on questions to clarify a JWs level of commitment:

• Would you take out a line of credit on your home to donate the money to Jehovah's Organization's world-wide work?
    • Would you keep silent that a JW was molesting your child and not report them to the police?
    • Would you follow a man/spirit who performed miracles like Jesus Christ and disagreed with Jehovah's Organization?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

How to block an interrogation-

Don't get into an interrogation. Avoid getting cornered. If you happen to be cornered, say you are not interested in discussing the subject. "I am fine" or "Good day" or "Leave me now" are fine answers. When questioned, I always said "Thanks for your concern." That was it.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Those loyalty questions are a form of violence. There is NO harmless loyalty question you can throw at someone. They are darts full of poison.

They very underhandedly connote that if you disagree with WT policy you will suffer, castigated with marking or DF'ing, being distanced from your family and friends, ending up emotionally and mentally maltreated by Gobbering Body supporters to your detriment.

The only advantageous response is to hit back hard:

Something like: "I am sorely disappointed and quite disgusted you would throw those questions at me. Who are you the Spanish Inquisition? I'm feeling harassed when you dare ask me like that. You obviously aren't interested in my nor anyone else's well-being. (Now put fists to waist, Superman style, and assert vigorously and with frowning eyebrows.)

"If you EVER dare harass me with anything like that again I'm seeking a restraint order for continued harASSment!" (Raise your voice and accentuate the second syllable not the first).

Then add a parting rhetorical question: "How DARE you!?!" And walk away from them.

Don't pause while you tell them any of this, don't give them a chance to interrupt through your assertion. Talk over them if you have to. You are incensed because of their verbal violence and you refuse to be victimized.

If this mind controlled automaton dares seek the elders on you, then you simply rinse and repeat the process to wash them off your hair--or if you will, contemplate another, more emphatic illustration--do a shot of this spiritual listerine response to combat their septic mindset, swish and flush them out with a good tongue lashing then spit out your not so subtle protestation at them full force.

Not a very Christian response? Consider it the anti-loyalty-question equivalent of throwing the filthy-lucre-loving money changers out of the Temple.

These people are trying to do you harm. They're like a bear trap's teeth waiting to spring. Once you give the inquisitionist bear trap a good baseball bat tongue lashing, they'll snap themselves into impotent silence.

Hit them where it spiritually counts, with a swift legal knee to their cultish gonads.

• coalize
    coalize
    sorry oppostate, your blue-red thing, I don't succeed to read it...
  • oppostate
    oppostate
    Otay Coal-eyes no 4th of July colors for you on this forum, sorry.
  • coalize
    coalize

oh shit!

Sorry oppostate, because i'm not american, I didn't make the link between the color of your post and the 4th july! I just hope I didn't offend you with my post!

• oppostate
    oppostate

That's all right co-alize' I'm a nationalized american, born in Spain actually.

So if you don't mind I'll re-post in all tricoloured grandeur. Hey, the French also have a tricolour right? So let the fireworks fly tomorrow is the fourth of July. Long live freedom.

Oh, BTW if your nick is co-alize' I'd like to say that Alize' is very nice and I like her Red Poisson dance. Vive la France, vive la revolution!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit