My wife , Son and DIL living with us ,have still not acknowledged my birthday today @ 5:15 pm , I might have to drop them a subtle hint.

by smiddy 23 Replies latest social family

• smiddy
    smiddy

Thank you guys/gals you made my day , Freesoul ,Closer to Fine,JW leaks,listner ,Steve2 ,O.T.W.O.,,sail Away.leaving Quietly ,Xanthippe ,Carla ,Jhaye, ,R.V.W, Billy the X,I average joe,,Blondie ,Stan live death,,faye dunaway ,Flipper .

I appreciate you one and all for responding to my post and wishing me a Happy Birthday .

And no I did not say anything on the day , however I did rub it in the next day that they forgot my birthday and emphasised that my two older sisters ,non Jw`s remembered it and sent me an e-mail and a card .wishing me a happy birthday,

,Thanks again guys and gals

smiddy

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Smiddy, take it from someone who has a very forgetful husband...I drop hints a few weeks before my birthday or our anniversary and even Mother's Day. I would LIKE my husband to remember these things without me dropping hints but it is just too sad for me when he doesn't remember, so I go the hints route. We might be looking at something that's broken and I'll say 'you can fix it for my birthday!' And ping! The lightbulb goes off in his head (when is her birthday again? Is it coming up?) lol.

Im glad you mentioned it to your family the day after, and hoping they are more aware for next year. Because truly, despite what the WT says, everyone deserves to feel special one day out of the year!!

• smiddy
    smiddy

jwleaks ,I can be a bit thick at times , as you have no doubt noticed , and slow on the up-take , however I just put it down to old age., that`s my excuse anyway .LOL

You have a pm

smiddy

• umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I don't know you but............Happy birthday from Australia.

Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday to you.

Happy birthday dear Smiiiiiiiiiiideeeeeeeeeee

Happy birthday to you.

Oh why was he born so beautiful, why was he born at all.

He's no bloody use to anyone. He's no bloody use at all.

kissy kissy hug hug hug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit