CNN Live

by Larry 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

U-Duck..

I think someone said it will be played again 11pm EST (8pm Pacific)

• Swan
    Swan

Oh. I didn't miss it then. I will be sure to watch. Thank you!

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

Sent my "BIG THANK YOU" note to Connie. Suggest we all do the same.

Trot

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

I don't think Bill and the ladies could have carried themselves any better. The reaction to the Society's claimed policy was excellent, the use of the term "excommunication" instead of disfellowshipping and explanation of the impact of shunning to a JW was perfect.

Bill's skillful evading of his recent disfellowshipping was a good move and came off naturally. The ladies were very brave and well spoken. I hope this interview wore down the cold hearts a little more.

Path

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

In my mind, the biggest comment - they knew 10 years ago and did nothing.

Not bad at all.

And now don't forget more JW abuse is on for tomorrow night on Connie Chung - 8:00pm eastern, 7:00pm central!!!!

hawk

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Hawkaw, do you mean the program will be repeated or do you mean there will be additional material presented in a new segment?

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

There should be another program tomorrow night on Connie's show talking about Jean's kid from Queen's New York on the abuse issue and the lack of compassion by this lying organziation.

So you get another 10 minutes tomorrow night!!!!!!

If you are paying attention, Connie's guests are the same victims as what is in Laurie Goodstein's report in the NY Times.

We're Rolling!!!!!

hawk

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Thanks anyway, I just saw Devon's post about an entirely different show tommorow.

• Jesika
    Jesika

Bill, Heidi, and Amber-------You all did wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs and Kisses you guys. I miss you all!!!!!

Love Jesika

PS wish I coulda been there with you all again!!!!!!!

• Farkel
    Farkel

Naeblis,

: Farkel I think the 400000 number is the confirmed victims not molesters. The molestors in the Catholic church is probably a far smaller figure than that.

Did I miss something? (Sorry, I'm watching the Connie Chung show again.)

I divided 400,000 victims by 1 billion members for the Catcholic Church. Then I divided 23,000 victims by 1 million WT members in the USA. I was trying to simply convey the percent of reported victims to membership. I wasn't trying to do any scientific statiscs. If there is a significantly higher percentage of victims in a membership, there is a problem, no?

Let me know if I screwed up, ok? I only went to High School. And I washed windows and scrubbed floors for a living. Really.

Gotta run. I wanna see Bill and the ladies again!

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 14 August 2002 23:26:52

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit