CNN Live

by Larry 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Larry
    Larry

Excellent Program!!!!!!! The Young Ladies and Bill were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace - LL

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

I couldn't agree more.........

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

A magnificent presentation by all three.

cd

• wasasister
    wasasister

Simply incredible. The trio came off reasonable, with measured anger, articulate and absolutely convincing. I don't know how any Witness can see this and not ask questions.

The Wt will have their hands full explaining this to the public and R & F members.

Well done!!

• Mulan
    Mulan

Bill and the gals, you all were just AWESOME! Dave said you sure handle yourself well, Bill.

GREAT JOB!!!

• Southland
    Southland

I agree - it was very well done!!!

It was powerful to see all three shaking their heads at the same time when disagreeing with the official WT statement that all reports are to be investiaged and that no one is to be discouraged from going to the authorities.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Excellent report. Bill, you, Heidi and Amber came across well spoken and alert. I could see the hurt in Heidi and Amber and your indignation over all this too.

Well done, Silentlambs. Eyes and ears are opening up about this all over the world now.

Lew W

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

GREAT PIECE. Very intelligent and articulate. I wouldn't be surprised if other news organizations build off of this airing.

Great Job!!

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Kudos to Bill and the two young ladies!!!!

Man, I'd hate having to door to door and face a householder who has just finished watching this!!!

If you think the Borg's growth has slowed down....YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!!!!

Jrig

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Excellent interview by Connie Chung. I knew she would do a good job. Did anyone notice how she appeared choked up at the end of the interview as she was introducing the next segement or was it my imagination.

You Go Bill!!!!!

Pureheart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit