My uncle was found DEAD this morning

by Fire Dragon 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

My JW dad called me this morning and told me that he found my JW uncle dead, face-down on the floor in his home. He's taking it hard. I was shocked to hear him say that he wanted me to be with the family. They will be making arrangements for the funeral at a KH. We will have to see how everyone treats me. He was my favorite uncle and because I'm DFd I didn't get to say goodbye.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Sorry for you loss (((((( Fire )))) and that you didnt get to say goodbye

• waiting
    waiting

Hello dragon,

That's really encouraging that your father called you and told you about the funeral arrangements and that he wanted you to be there with the rest of your family.

It's hard to loose someone who is a favorite - sorry for the shock for your whole family.

Please accept my best wishes for you - and hope the jw funeral experience goes well, or at least acceptable.

waiting

• TheStar
    TheStar

((((((((((((((((((((((Fire))))))))))))))))))))

I can't believe your dad actually called you and told you he wanted you to be with the family!!

What happened??? Why was your Uncle at your Parents house? Email me!!!!

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Hello, FD.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts.

• Undine
    Undine

((((((( Fire Dragon )))))))

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

(((((((Fire)))))))

Sorry for your loss and I hope things go well with your family.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

FireDragon, my deepest sympathies and condolences to you and your family. I hope you all can get past this Watchtower shunning business and see that you all need each other right now. Write your Uncle a long letter of goodbye expressing your feelings, it may help you feel better about not actually having said goodbye.

When my Dad died unexpectedly, I too didn't have a chance to say goodbye as we had not seen each other in years. I did that and it helped me to just express what I was feeling and get it out.

Lew W

Watchtower Decruit.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

I'm so sorry <<<<<<<<Fire Dragon>>>>>>>>>

Capp

• JBean
    JBean

I'm sorry for your loss, Fire. Maybe this terrible time will make your family see that this shunning is wrong because life is so short! My thoughts are with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit