Could man have free will if God cansee the future?

by sleepy 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Farkel,Who is this person "Sleepy"?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Oh nevermind he is the one who started the thred.

Sleepy says, "I used to wonder how this could work."

Me - Does that mean you know how it works now?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

: Oh nevermind he is the one who started the thred.

And you expect me to give your arguments on this thread any credibility when you didn't even know who started it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• Bleep
    Bleep

Farkel said, "And you expect me to give your arguments on this thread any credibility when you didn't even know who started it?"

Me- Sleepy has yet to come back on his own thred to give more supporting arguments. Not knowing who started the thred about the topic has nothing to do with my credibility. And I was able to figure it out by myself thanks.

• JanH
    JanH

Bleep,

A sickness is caused by the immune system not being strong enough to destroy these diseases.

If mankind's immune defence had been strong enought to destroy viral diseases, they would not exist. They procreate solely by infecting humans and reprogamming our cells to produce copies of themselves. If we were immune to them at any time, they would not exist. Which is why smallpox, for example, does not exist in the wild anymore. In your fantasy world, God created smallpox to kill and malm humans for millennia. Then, when we were advanced enough to reject religious superstitions, we were able to kill off that disease.

Obviously, religion really is a disease on the mind. A fatal one.

- Jan

Edited by - JanH on 21 July 2002 21:51:6

• Bleep
    Bleep

JanH said, "Obviously, religion really is a disease on the mind. A fatal one."

Me - Thats what Satan wants all to know, please don't help him.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

: JanH said, "Obviously, religion really is a disease on the mind. A fatal one."

:Me - Thats what Satan wants all to know, please don't help him.

He forgot to add that "Satan fantasies" are also a disease on the mind, but you might be immune because I suspect you lost your mind some time ago.

Of course, you would have had to have a mind to lose it, so I could be wrong on that one.

Farkel

• JanH
    JanH

Bleep,

Me - Thats what Satan wants all to know, please don't help him.

You worship Jehovah, a God you are convinced will soon slaughter 6 billion human beings. What can Satan do to top that? I mean, if Satan wants to be the bad guy, there is simply nothing he can do to come close to the pure evil of your own fantasy-god. Your Jehovah leaves Satan out of work, or, alternatively, Satan becomes the good guy, the lesser of two evils.

For all intents and purposes, you worship Satan, an immensely evil deity. That says nothing about gods, but it says a lot about your personal ethics or lack thereof. Man, after all, creates gods in his own image.

- Jan

• Bleep
    Bleep

JanH said, "For all intents and purposes, you worship Satan, an immensely evil deity."

Me - Wow that is a strange comment indeed! Do you have any more comments to add that might clear up this Bible topic?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Bleep,

: JanH said, "For all intents and purposes, you worship Satan, an immensely evil deity."

:Me - Wow that is a strange comment indeed! Do you have any more comments to add that might clear up this Bible topic?

Why didn't you quote Jan's entire comment? I'll tell you why. Because his entire comment shows why you wouldn't quote his entire comment, DipFuck:

"That says nothing about gods, but it says a lot about your personal ethics or lack thereof. Man, after all, creates gods in his own image."

Look in the mirror. If you have the guts.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 22 July 2002 0:26:47

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit