Why is 'women bashing' allowed on this board?

by wholewheat 48 Replies latest jw friends

• COMF
    COMF
    bit of a difference than your straight up whore

...or your horizontal one, either.

• LB
    LB

It appears the put upon women on this board would rather spend time with D8ta than wholewheat. So much for kissing female apostate butts wholewheat.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

LOL comf, true very true

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You tell 'im, Creamowheat!

D8TA is running off the old scripts from his previous association with Bethel Bitch-Boys like yourself. Judge Rutherford liked being called bitch by some of his crew, and ARRRRRRRRRrrrrr, matey, a motley crew they was too! Spent nine months in the Federal Pen all huddled together... huddled together "to keep warm," they said. Otherwise, 'tis said, was a cold not even a saintly man could bear.

You're a sainly man, ain'tcha, Creamowheat?

Aye, yer a PRIEST, I bet, Saintly PRIEST Creamowheat!

Edited by - Nathan Natas on 2 July 2002 22:15:55

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

Oh...HAHAHAHAH!!! We have a loyal male dub here complaining of an xjw male's mistreatment of women?! Oh, the irony!! You're killing me WW. Please continue on in the fine Pauline tradition in which you have been trained.

Perhaps you could provide a link to the threads in which D8TA was so horrible to the women of this board? (There is little doubt in my mind that any such comments he made were in jest...and probably fully understood as such by the persons to whom they were directed. However, if you can prove me wrong, I will apologize.)

• Xena
    Xena
    self righteous bitch

a rose by any other name......

attention whore
    is that a bad thing then???????
  • MarchOn
    MarchOn

And you call me BITCH....................

Like thats a bad thing?

Bitch to me = STRONG

I AM a Bitch and proud of it !!!

• Solace
    Solace

D8TA ??? Bash women??

Everyone on the board who knows D8TA knows this is NOT true.

Im sure you are misunderstanding as usual.

Anyway, (Apostate) (Bitch) are just names right? Whats the difference?

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

We can get our point across with throwing insults at each other....well most of us can.....

But we slip and I'm willing to forgive D8TA's horrible comments becos I'm sure he's just a little heated at the moment.....

• Imbue
    Imbue

In our culture assertive women are considered bitches. So, what's wrong with being a bitch?

I'm a bitch and noone would disagree with you here...LOL

btw D8TA...you better not to call me one or else I may have some information for you wife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit