Why is 'women bashing' allowed on this board?

by wholewheat 48 Replies latest jw friends

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

There is a poster on this board with the moniker 'D8TA' that has called a female poster a 'bitch' and another female poster a 'whore' and yet you men let him get away with it. This is disgusting! Is this what leaving Jehovah does to people? I have the impression that D8TA, and some others, were sick to begin with, and even the organization couldn't help them. Good riddance!!

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

One question. Is it painful being so boring?? Or do you get used to it with time?

• D8TA
    D8TA

This means your leaving?

Good...

See ya...

BITCH

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Next time you make accusations, do reasearch on the board, dumb ass.

D8TA

• not interested
    not interested

Well Buck Wheat, thats you opinion i guess. Kind of like I wonder what a good Jdub like you is doing on this board. but that's just my opinion

• LB
    LB

So does it bother Dubs when they get called Bitch???

Well at least we aren't dragging said women into the back room asking them what kind of underware they had on. Like your elders do. Now that's abuse.

• larc
    larc

Brother Wholewheat, I am so glad you are here to protect the sisters and point out the evil of the apostate brothers. You are doing a wonderful work. I am sure that many, many brothers and sisters will post soon to express their deep appreciation for your fine work. You are making a fine contribution to our work here. Keep up the good work, brother, because we all really appreciate it. I do hope that you will use your wonderful zeal to protect the little girls in the congregations against rape. That would be a nobel cause, don't you think?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

See you later you C-box.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Hey Wheat,in chat none of the ladies have any problem with D8TA. When ive seen him in there he has treat the women like ladies. Maybe you should get to know him before you judge him.

• wholewheat
    wholewheat

D8TA,

I am not leaving, I said 'good riddance' to the likes of you, dumb-dumb. How many times did you disrupt the meetings and the police were called. Did you ever talk to yourself while in the restroom at the Kingdom Hall during the meeting?? You are insane!! Did you want to get molested but nobody was interested?? No takers here!!!!

• Xena
    Xena

I have never read any post by D8TA being disrespectful of women..in fact he has posted some of the most beautiful lyrical words in admiration of women.

I have only read several of your posts wheat, but you seem to be a bit narrow minded...

but that is just my observation...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit