Being stalked.....

by target 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• target
    target

Nathan:

My son installed a full security system along with a few extras. They had some problems a few times for a couple of nights with an alarm that he had placed outside the kids bedroom window going off at 1:30 in the morning. At first he figured it was some critter setting it off but it was at the same time each night. That looked like someone was trying to get him to come outside to check and he would not do it.

He did purchase a gun and made sure his wife knew how to use it. So far nothing more has happened. They have the house for sale now, not because of what had been happening but because they need a much bigger house with the business they run from home. The area they are moving to is no where near where they live now.

They also padlock the gates to the back yard now. I think the men know that we know who they are. The one lives right around the corner and when I go over there to work for the family business I always detour around the block to go by his house real slow. I want him to know we are watching him. I want him to know that we know who he is.

Hopefully, nothing more will happen before they can move out of there. I never let down my guard and I remind them of that also. I told my daughter-in-law that she has to be very careful about real estate agents. Any one can call up and claim to be an agent and ask to show the house to a so-called client.

I suppose if I were still a JW I could leave it in Jehovah's hands. after all, he protects his people. LOL

Target

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit