Being stalked.....

by target 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi Target,

As far as this persons finding out the new phone number. It isn't difficult to do.

Where I live, all one has to do is pick up the reciever and dial 311 and you will get a recording stating what the number is. This can also be done from the box outside the house. There is a jack out there also.

If your son changes his number again, I'd find a way to secure the box outside.

As for calling the police. Do it, and keep doing so until someone listens. This person is a sicko and if he can kill a dog, whose to say he would stop at that?

I'm not trying to scare you. I guess I've read and watched to may true stories but it's always better to be safe than sorry.

Shari

• target
    target

Lilac:

We know he took the cordless phone. We could hear when he click it on to listen. All he would have had to do is dial his home number from my son's phone and his caller ID would give him the number.

I don't have great hopes about the police because they will not be there when the guys returns. They show up AFTER the fact. We will involve the police, but we can't sit back and hope they will take care of it because it won't go that way. We have to be prepared to take care of this guy ourselves if need be and let the cops deal with the details. Guys like this have a history of such stuff and have gotten away with it and they think they are so smart. They think they can scare people into hiding in the corner. Not this time. Not this family. He will not be out there to do it again. Ever.

Target

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Just be careful not to let it backfire. God forbid it ever came to this but if it came down to this persons having to be "stoped" the law could be on his side.

Did you know that in some states, it is only lawful to shoot a trespasser if they are actually inside your house?

Make sure you check out the laws for the state in which you live.

• target
    target

Lilac:

He will be inside the house all right. We will see to that. I bet this guy has a criminal history and has been in jail a few times. Then he is right back out doing it again. There is only one way these guys stop.

Target

• target
    target

<<Make sure you check out the laws for the state in which you live>>

Lilac:

I live in Arizona, where it is legal to walk around with a gun strapped to your hip. Because of that, A lot of bad guys die here.

Target

• Derrick
    Derrick

Go to http://www.x10.com/ and check-out their inexpensive home surveillance and security products.

Derrick

• LDH
    LDH

Target,

this person could have a scanner and be scanning your phone conversations etc.

Lisa

• obiwan
    obiwan

Run don't walk to the police station,tell the police about the window in particular,if no one has cleaned it since insist on a detective coming out and seeing if there are other finger prints than those known to be in the house.

• target
    target

obiwan:

Running down to the police station and telling them that a window was unlocked is not going to get a crew of detectives over there. They want hard evidence. Every bit of what has happened could be explained away. Even the motion detector alarms going off now at 2AM a couple of nights in a row so far. They could say it was a bug flying in front of it. The cops around Phoenix have their hands full (if you have ever watched COPS TV show) and are not going to come running until we have actuall proof.

Where we lived in Wisconsin we had a neighbor who was doing things to us like putting a bunch of broken glass in our driveway. We had no proof that she did it and when the cop went to talk to her she would not answer her door. The cop said there was nothing they could do. But when she called and left a threatening message on our answering machine, we had proof and she was arrested that night.That had gone on for a few years before anything was done. She was bailed back out WITHIN THE HOUR. That is the way the system works. Hysteria does not get the cops doing anything. It is all about proof and they want more reason to investigate than what we can give them right now. And that does not mean that if they catch this guy that anything will happen to him that will keep him away for good.

Sometimes you have to take care of yourself and your's.

Target

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Does anyone know what has happened recently with Target? Are she and her family OK?

Target, are you still out there?

I was reminded of this post after reading TR's post about the guy videotaping the little girls leaving the dance class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit