JW's the best looking people ever?

by terafera 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

terafera...

It's kinda funny how your Profile pic looks like it's staring at the YouKnow pic... LOL!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LOL I noticed that too Biggs!

Alas, you used an OLD pic of YouKnow.

I have an updated version!

This is how I imagine good Robert King sitting at his computer terminal as he types this lengthy, pompous, ludicrous comments with no substance.

As it was so clearly pointed out to me, he claims to be a faithful Jehovah's Witness yet he spends all of his time debating with known "apostates" so apparently he has very little day-to-day physical interaction with other people, hence the somewhat unkempt appearance.

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That's a good one, Reborn2k2!!!

With a face and a hair-do like his it's no wonder why he never gave you an apology!!! LOL!

• jack2
    jack2

terafera :):):) I cannot remember the last time I have laughed this hard!!! What a thread!!...and credit also of course those who have contributed the pics!!!! Unreal!

• terafera
    terafera

Mister Biggs, I never noticed that! LOL!! See, I keep my eyes on 'em ... all the time....

That poor You Know! From now on, I'll be much nicer to him...I had no idea...

• terafera
    terafera

Hi Jack!!

LOL! I know..isnt it funny? I cant believe so many people had pics of brothers and sisters from their Hall! It's nice of them to share .....

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

terafera...

Weren't you ever taught that it's not nice to stare at people with obvious abnormalities??? LOL!

PS...Stop staring at me!!!

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

It seems to me that everyone is missing the point. Everyone knows that JWs are just full of....um.....inner beauty....the light of the Holy Spirit, which shines through them and makes them beautiful.

You are all horrible apostates and have no appreciation for God's True Servants(TM)

(can't figure out how to get the damn emoticons to work right.....and where are the other ones!!!?!!!)

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

Hmmmmmmm......so how do I know who my 'real' friends are on here......?

(I still think Naeb is cute)

GG

• GarbageGirl
    GarbageGirl

OK, how the hell do you edit a post on here?1?1?! Or is that even possible?

I didn't "preview" my text before I posted my last one....and it didn't show a couple things I had put in there.

HELP!

GG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit