JW's the best looking people ever?

by terafera 49 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Beck,That was just cruel!You got me chokin on a cold beer.LOL they look like the cast from the movie Deliverance..LOL...OUTLAW

• Mackin
    Mackin

Oh my god, now I know I'm NEVER going to post my pic. All those people look much better than me.

Hey Beck, how's it going?

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

OUTLAW....I kin heer theem banjos playin'

'Squeel like a peeg' LOL

Beck

ps...don't waste the beer OUTLAW!!!

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

You ain't so bad Mackin

Love your pink highlights

jes kidding!

• terafera
    terafera

Holy crap!!!!!

LOL That sight is too hilarious!!

LOL

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

The last time I had a dub in my living room (about a year ago) I was thinking that if I were to peel off his face I'd find an alien underneath.

Hey he was acting soooooooo nice - and it reminded me of those alien movies, where what you see is not what you get!

M.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

So that's where he ended up! This guy used to go to the same hall I attended. He asked me if I'd marry him. I told him to go to he**. I guess he got lost lol

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

There were lots of good-looking JW people IMO where I live. I think when you are in an environment where everyone is in suits and dresses all the time and social pressures demand everyone always look their best, then you are just seeing people at their best. But to say they are better looking is just stupid.

Path

• Farkel
    Farkel

I would say that dubs are better looking. I know I've certainly got uglier since I left the dubs. In a way, I kind of long for those days like when I was pioneering. In fact, I was just going through some old photos and found one of me and this pretty pioneer sister I was dating at the time. This picture was taken when we were on a short break from our day in Field Service. Damn! She was a beaut, wasn't she? I shoulda married that gal.

Life hasn't been too bad since leaving the Watchtower Printing Corporation, thougn. I'm now dating this lovely woman. I think we'd make a nice couple, don't you? Or maybe I should say we'd make a nice threesome, or foursome? She has an awesome busom, too: 65 long.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 14 June 2002 2:7:10

Edited by - Farkel on 14 June 2002 2:8:57

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Farkel

Which one is the girl?

I think in the second pic you were only after her for her big beautiful....eyes! Well maybe not so beautiful *shudder*

Edited by - Beck_Melbourne on 14 June 2002 2:9:38

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit