Letter For Judicial Hearing 6-6-02

by silentlambs 54 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

I have just sent four emails containing entire letter, along with Dateline Transcript, to:

O'[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]
    ------------------
    [ Dear Bill O'Reilly,

I sent a few emails re: this man Bill Bowen and his
    site silentlambs.org. He was also a part of the
    Dateline MSNBC show Tuesday 5/28/02 where John Larson
    investigated (story is still developing rapidly) the
    religious Organization Jehovah's Witnesses have
    thousands of cases of child sex abuse. You got that
    mail too.

Here is Bowen's attoreys letter to those very elders
    of his congregation:

(bulk of letter)

DATELINE (MAY 28,2002) TRANSCRIPT:
    < http://www.silentlambs.org/dateline_transcript.htm
    --------------------------------
    Will you call them and schedule them for 'The O'Reilly
    Factor'? Many of your audience is waiting on your
    reply. Myself and many others watch and listen to you
    daily to see WHEN YOU WILL HAVE ANYTHING ON ABOUT
    THIS ORGANIZATIONS. Please sir, with due respect
    (which I'd like show in return by airing what the
    public must see) you report yea, but why is it you get
    to decide what we get to see? BE FAIR. Call Mr.
    Bowen and his attorney, please.

We will be waiting...

Sincerely, sf, from Califoria's coastline ]
    ------------------------------------------
    The other letters do not have the text added that is below the transcript; only O'Reilly's.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Bill,

You are in my and many peoples' prayers.

"That's me in the corner. That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion." REM

And thank God I lost my religion.

The Big Dawg

• LDH
    LDH

OK, because no one addressed my comments, I'll ask again:

Why are you putting up with all of this unwanted contact, Bill? They are totally ignoring your lawyer's polite requests to stop contacting you unless it is through him.

YES it is a brilliant letter--for the normal population. But JWS think they are outside the law....

Lisa

• LB
    LB

I suspect the elders will say that Bill has disassociated himself by his actions.

Remember it's a private club, they can hide behind that.

Matrix how dare you accuse Bill of not being a member in good standing? The simple proof is that only members in good standing even get such letters. If he were already DFed or DAed they wouldn't bother.

So you a new dub Matrix? Hang around, lots for you to learn.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

It's obvious to me that the elders---who must have absolutely NO LIFE--are behaving in such a way, they are trying to push Bill into going to court against the elders.

Wham! Bam!! Forcible DA.

If Bill is trying not to be manipulated, but deal with the situation in an offensive way and not defensive, one can hardly blame him.

I hate seeing him jerked around this way.

And if I've said it before, I'll say it again. What those elders did, in not showing up for rape and molestation survivors and their advocates, absolutely supports the cases of Erica and the Berry girls.

For if elders are willing to treat these suvivors that way, IN PUBLIC, IN FRONT OF CAMERAS,

HOW DO YOU THINK ELDERS TREAT THEM IN KINGDOM HALL PRIVATE BACK ROOMS?

What judge in any court, what jury member in any trial, has a reason to believe anything out of the mouth of a JW?

Let your yes mean yes and your no mean no...UNLESSOF COURSE YOU ARE A JW.

DIE WATCHTOWER DIE LIKE THE SICK HOPELESS ANIMAL YOU ARE.

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Matrix is guilty of SLANDER and should be DF'd!

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,thanks for posting that,you have many supporters here.We are interested in how your doing and showing our support for you and your work..>>>Hey matrix,pretty pathetic try at hi-jacking Bills thread.What else can one expect from a desperate troll willing to protect an organization he knows nothing about at any cost.Your not very bright are you?...OUTLAW

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I feel sorry for the three stooges too.

But you know what, if they have to suffer consequences like being sued for blindly following a cult, then it's better in the long run. They will see the Watchtower for what it really is and it puts every other elder on notice to be careful not to let themselves be the fall-guys for the WTS.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

for your viewing pleasure all judicial summons to date.

silentlambs

Draffenville Kentucky Congregation
    of Jehovah's Witnesses
    PO Box 788 Benton KY 42025

April 29,2002

CONFIDENTIAL AND PERSONAL

William H. Bowen
    Calvert City, KY 42029

Dear Brother Bowen:

The body of elders has appointed a judicial committee to meet with you concerning allegations that you have been causing divisions within the congregation and organization of Jehovah's Witnesses The judicial committee invites you to meet with them on May 10, 2002 at 7:00 pm at the Kingdom Hall located at 86 Foust-Sledd Road, Benton, Kentucky. Feel free to call me at 270-xxx-xxxx if these arrangements are not convenient for you As a reminder, attorneys are not permitted at congregation judicial meetings

Lee Stockwell

Chairman of the judicial committee

DRAFFENVILLE CONGREGATION
    of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    PO Box 789, Draffenville, KY 42025

May 16, 2002

William H Bowen
    PO Box 311
    Calvert City KY 42029

Dear Brother Bowen:

The body of elders has appointed a judicial committee to meet with you concerning allegations that you have been causing divisions within the congregation and organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. The judicial committee invites you to meet with them on May 24, 2002 at 7:30 p.m. at the Kingdom Hall located at 86 Foust-Sledd Road Benton, Kentucky. Feel free to call me at 270-xx-xxxx if these arrangements are not convenient for you. As a reminder, attorneys are not permitted at congregation judicial meetings.

Very Truly Yours,

George Bandarra
    Chairman of the judicial committee

of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES
    PO Box 788, Draffenville, KY 42025

May 29, 2002

L. Rush Hunt
    39 south Main Street
    Madisonville KY 42431

RE: William Bowen

Dear Mr. Hunt:

We are writing in view of Mr. William Bowen's request in his letter of October 31, 2001 to the Draffenville body of elders. We are sending a sealed envelope with a confidential letter from our body of elders to Mr, Bowen. We request that you deliver this sealed envelope to Mr. Bowen by no later than. May 30, 2002. Thank you.

Sincerely,

George Bandarra, Chairman
    For the body of elders

Enclosure

of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

May 29, 2002

William H Bowen
    PO Box 311
    Calvert City, KY 42029

Dear Brother Bowen:

The body of elders has appointed a judicial committee to meet with you concerning allegations that you have been causing divisions within the congregation and organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. The judicial committee invites you to meet with them on May 31, 2002 at 7:00 p.m. at the Kingdom Hall located at 86 Foust-Sledd road Benton, Kentucky. Feel free to call me at 270-xxx-xxxx if these arrangements are not convenient for you. As a reminder, attorneys are not permitted at congregation judicial meetings.

Sincerely,

George Bandarra, Chairman For the body of elders
    Enclosure

of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

June 01, 2002

William H. Bowen
    PO Box 311
    Calvert City, KY 42029

Dear Brother Bowen,

We have received your attorney's letter of May 30, 2002 in which you request a postponement of the judicial committee hearing which was to have taken place on the 31st of May. We are pleased to see from Mr. Hunt's letter that you do not intend to be disfellowshippcd or disassociate yourself. Be assured that our meeting with you is, just an extension of our shepherding work. We desire to render spiritual aid in Christian love. (Galatians 6:1) Since this is a congregational matter we will be handling it following congregation procedures, and so we appreciate, our relationship is not adversarial, but as brothers, - Matthew 23:8.

You suggest meeting with us on the 28th of June after 6:00 p.m. We would like to meet as soon as possible rather than postpone this matter until June 28. With this in mind, we would like to meet with you on Wednesday, June 12, 2002, at 6:00 p.m. If this is unavailable to you please contact me.

Your brother,

George Bandana
    Chairman Judicial Committee

P.S. As a courtesy, we are providing Mr. Hunt with a copy of this letter.

C: L. Rush Hunt, Esq.

• LDH
    LDH

ASSHOLES all.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit