JWForum sexist/pedophiles?

by spaz 18 Replies latest jw friends

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Have you heard of SILENTLAMBS, maybe you'd like to visit there? There are quite a few VICTIMS who were abused by the female gender. Maybe there you can find some satisfaction.

The concern on this board is for ALL innocent children(their families) and the gross wrongs that have been done to them. Good grief what's wrong with you?

SUSCARRA

• Valis
    Valis

spaz never masturbated? no wonder you sound frustrated..*LOL*

stop being a jackass befor you get booted and show once again you have nothing to contribute....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Spaz,
    Your ass will be history on this board soon.
    GO AWAY TRUBLEMAKER!!!

I Edited the dreaded T word out of my post!
    I still think I am right about this one.

ChiChi

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    if this forum admin is both sexist and pedophillic

So you wonder if Simons a paedophile do you?
    I wonder the same thing about you.

My brother got "raped' by his 30 year old aunty when he was 14.
    He was 14 and below the age of consent, so it MUST be rape, right?
    Theres no way he could have "consented". right?

I wish she'd raped me, I tell ya.
    she was HOT!

• larc
    larc

Spaz,

Let me see if I get this right. You knew this San Diego female cop, who had to leave her job because of the JW molestation cases, and tied into this is your idea that the board admistrator is a pervert, and you think he protests too much.

Your assertions about San Diego, your connections to this discussion board and your attempts at making a logical connection demonstrate that you are a disturbed individual. You need help, but it is unlikely that you will seek it.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

is it possible to graduate from a silentlamb to beat the crap out of the abuser I am feeling like Charley Bronson in DEATH WISH series and my personal abuser.pervert/ SOB / schmuck died of natural causes would any male volunteer to let me swing a few times a bataka and then take me in teir arms and let me cry it out of my system ???? queenie

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Female molestation of a male is one of the least understood cases in our society. Most can't fathom that it can be molestaion s they believe the male must be enjoying it to be aroused.

That too is not restricted to the JWs and is also prevalent in our society. Cases don't get reported nearly as often as female molestation does. Often, the male does enjoy the act, even if for a small time. However, the warpage of the young male and feelings he too is left to deal with can be devastating to his future.

However, insinuating that Simon or anyone else on this board is also a pedophile for not bringing it up is ridiculous. You will find little said about this crime anywhere in our society.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Spaz,

You ended your last post with "regards, Spaz". Do you really mean it? Do you really intend to contribute to the discussion here, or just throw your accusations around? You've only been posting here less than a week, you need to sit back and get a better sense of the forum. Please don't assume you already know, you're not doing yourself or anyone here any favors.

You bring up a serious subject, women molesting children. Yet you have undercut any serious discussion about it with people who would know (such as Cassiline) by your accusations. Back off, start over. We still want to have a serious discussion about the issue you raise.

-J.R.

Don't let yesterday use up too much of today.--Will Rogers, 1879-1935

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

don't **** the *****s....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit