JWForum sexist/pedophiles?

by spaz 18 Replies latest jw friends

• spaz
    spaz

This person posted a parody to illustrate a bias in commenting on this forum. It is entitled,"I raped him when he was 15" and the JWF admin. relegated it to redundancy and a No-Reply status.
    Twenty years ago I personally knew a female JW who lived in the San Diego area and worked in law enforcement. She had to leave her job due to the inordinate amount of JW child abuse/pedophile cases landing in her office and on her desk.
    Some of those cases, albeit statistically smaller, were acts of pedophillia perpetrated by JW women upon male and female children. The lack of any serious discussion about this matter gives me to wonder if this forum admin is both sexist and pedophillic.

• SYN
    SYN

Well, I can certainly tell you that calling the administrator of any online forum a chauvinistic pedophile is not a good way to make friends!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Some of those cases, albeit statistically smaller, were acts of pedophillia perpetrated by JW women upon male and female children.

This is your opinion spaz? or something you have facts to back this up with.
    Just asking. I'm sure you won't mind.

........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.................
  • ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

Are you saying you are mad because the discussions here are mostly about male abusers?

We are all well aware that women can be abusers too but the fact is that it is rare in comparison to the number of male abusers.Because of this it is logical that discussions will mostly be about male abusers.

Women abusers are equally as dangerous,damaging and criminal as the men are. There just in the minority statisticly.

Instead of complaining why don't you enlighten us with the female preditor cases you know of.
    You are not going to make friends or get any serious discussion by accusing us of being sexist and pedophillic!

You have problems and I suggest you work on them before you attack us.

ChiChi

• Satanus
    Satanus

I haven't noticed this board to be either sexist and it sure isn't pro-pedo. I do agree though, that the subject of women raping young girls or especilly young boys isn't discussed. It would take a lot of nerve for a guy to come out w an experience of this. That's becuase of how society in general is.

SS

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Spaz,

I read your "parody" last night. You never state that it was a parody.
    I found it tasteless.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29229&site=3

I saw the point your were trying to get across, but IMHO it came off as rude and insensitive towards those on this forum who are victims/surivors of child molestation.

I work as a Victim Advocate and believe me we have many men/boys who are abused by women.

For you to label, your quote

"forum admin is both sexist and pedophillic"
    Is IMO unwarranted. Perhaps if you had written or even posted stats of men/boys who are sexually molested instead of the "parody" you used you would have been received in a different light.

This post here you get your point across without the story involved, yet you go on to questioning the site administrator as being sexist and a pedophiliac. Given the sensitive nature of the subject and the many victims/survivors who post and lurk here perhaps a different approach may help.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Barb Anderson was pretty clear on Dateline that there are female abusers in the files at WT headquarters.

To date I don't think one person here has come forward stating they were abused by a female JW.

As a professional I know it happens. I have worked with the victims but as yet have to meet one. If anyone has left the impression that all abusers are male that would be wrong. I sincerely hope that any male victims who are willing please step forward. I know you e=will get all the support I can give you to this issue.

BTW the same goes for males abused by males

Spaz sorry I did not see the thread you mentioned. If indeed the person was abused he needs support

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey spaz,so you wonder if Simon is both sexist and pedophillic.He is neither,I hope he toss`s your sorry ass off the board.He`ll catch up with you soon enough...OUTLAW

• spaz
    spaz

I'm not in the business to make friends with administrators, fornicators or masturbators.
    Was it Shakespeare who said,"thou protesteth too loudly"? I guess I hit a raw nerve. If the shoe fits then wear it; that's all I'm gonna say!

• LB
    LB
    that's all I'm gonna say!

Yeah I believe that. You've got plenty to say, only problem is only you know what you're talking about.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit