Anthony Morris III delivers judgement on Branch at Annual Meeting

by Listener 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

it’s my Big Brother,

Disgusting!

• sparky1
    sparky1

Theodore Jarasz.................Anthony Morris III REAL big brother! They even have that same flinty, screw you gaze.

• steve2
    steve2

The current "personality" driven focus on named GB members is simply a return to the way the organization was in its earlier years.

Think Russell, sure, but especially think Rutherford a man who bodily stamped his ugly personality over the then "Bible Students" turning their organization into the leaner, meaner printing empire it soon became - until in this new century, technological necessity forced a re-think.

Damn computers and the worldwide shift into downloading and away from hard copy threatened the mega bucks from hard copy sales - and they were compelled to say Hello to - and embrace - the very thing they had long demonized, the Internet. And they have stage-managed the lurching tranistion to make it seem Jehovah-directed. Yeah, right.

So, in stepping into the world of the webs smiling faces, the GB are saying a big fat Hello to the personality-driven organization of earlier decades. There truly is nothing new under the sun.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

A. Morris III, you are an asshole. I'll take my chances with big J.

DD

• Emery
    Emery

Tony, I've got 10 gods and a crowbar that says your big brother ain't gonna do jack.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

"Jehovah's running this organization. He's the rider of the chariot and we're pleased to follow the best we can and keep up with it."

WOW.

Someone badly needs to be stopped for DUI.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

After listening to that comment, I wish there really was a Christ in heaven. . . . .

Everyone would take a few steps away from Tony next time he's on the golf course. . . . .

• Dagney
    Dagney

So arrogant.

• clarity
    clarity

Love all the comments......

Hampsterbait ...this is perfection in action===>

"more shite from the excreting Slave"...hahahhahaaha

clarity

• Separation of Powers
    Separation of Powers

Childish....I wonder how he got back at them now that he's one of the bigwigs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit