JWs AND THE OCCULT!

by ADJUSTMENTS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

Band on Run - I don't think "belief in the occult" is being discussed here,

its the fact, Russell, the founder and original FDS based his prophecies

on weird stuff like Egyptology and used Egyptian god symbols on his books

and this stuff is "coo coo" ,even to today's 2014 Watchtower followers,

who manage to believe in the "magic eight men" as the "sole cahnnel ".

In other words the idea God, would somehow direct the writings of Russell,

is absurd just on the basis of whats on the cover and the his obbsession with

pyramids, to the extent he requested to be buried under one.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

Also virtually all Kingdom Hall exteriors will have a pyramid or triangle shaped roof, take a look at your local hall or google Kingdom Halls. It's the Occult in disguise!!! JWs have always been occult but they have just gotten better at covering it up now a days!

What nonsense. I wasted my time coming to this thread thinking it might have some substance behind it. This kind of crap makes Watchtower apostates look like the wack jobs.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I knew about the pyramid as a child. We had a lot of Russell era lit. I thought Washington did some special Masonic ceremony as president. The WT should dump Russell.

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ Alpha Man.....This kind of crap makes Watchtower apostates look like the wack jobs.

As one of the resident loonies I'll accept the criticism......you are afterall, the Alpha Man and that nine foot tall pyramid is just so insubstantial.

Love'n'thortz Woz

• designs
    designs

V......we have arrived

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

@ Alpha Man.....This kind of crap makes Watchtower apostates look like the wack jobs.

As one of the resident loonies I'll accept the criticism......you are afterall, the Alpha Man and that nine foot tall pyramid is just so insubstantial.

Talk about Russell and pyramidology and any relationship to the occult acually does have some substance. Go back and look at what I am replying to in my post. I am replying to a post stating that there is an occult connection with Kingdom Hall triangle pitched roofs. Those type of statements are just nonsense.

• kaik
    kaik

For JW everything that does not conform to the WT norms is a demon possessed and occult. I remember once field service where we went to one elderly guy in Carpathian mountaisn whose relatives were JW. It was in the farm country where sheeps are everywhere. The guy had a wood table that was hand carved with motifs of the sheperd lifes which included ornaments of sheeps and goats (and also there were bears and wolves). The female JW nut immediatelly commented the goats on the table as horned animal resembling demons and satan. She than notices that she was sitting in the chair that had each ending paired sheep/goat and jumped out.. She insisted that there were demonic symbol, which I had objected as no true. She immediately cut the bible studies and sprinted out of the house as she was haunted by demons.

I noticed over the years in the cult that everything for JW is occult. Music, architecture, art, anything they cannot explain or what is not blessed by WT publication.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

The WT should dump Russell. -Band on the run

I think they have, haven't they? As I understand it he is no longer one of the anointed. Something to do with Jesus coming to inspect in 1919 and Russell was already dead by 1916. Convoluted teachings are difficult to keep up with but I think that's what someone said on here.

• Maat13
    Maat13

Most of us posting on this site came to know the truth about the truth by conducting countless hours of individual studying outside of the material presented by the WTBTS.

The underlining meaning behind the material ADJUSTMENTS has posted requires countless hours of researching what is truly being hidden, since the word occult means hidden.

unfortunately, the thread took a quick detour from the real message with a focus on a 'triangle shaped roof'.

I worked 3 years on the RBC....nothing occult about the roofs....but the number of Masonic references in the previous version of the NWT is surprising...

compare Hosea 12:14 (new vs. old NWT)...they've gotten rid of most of Russell's Masonic connections...

there are many dots that connect to the ultimate truth...the subject of this post is one small dot in a larger picture...

Maat

• Maat13
    Maat13

Russell was dumped because of his Masonic connections.....period.

not to mention stealing the '360 days in a year' from the Millerites...purely astrological....but I digress.

Maat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit