JWs AND THE OCCULT!

by ADJUSTMENTS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PCVzpEbrKxg

To go along with this video if you look closely at any cover of the latest WT or AW magazines you will always find (if you take your time) a pyramid or triangle in some shape or form even if it is not completely symmetrical, check it out on the JW website. Also virtually all Kingdom Hall exteriors will have a pyramid or triangle shaped roof, take a look at your local hall or google Kingdom Halls. It's the Occult in disguise!!! JWs have always been occult but they have just gotten better at covering it up now a days!

• cantleave
    cantleave

"check it out on the JW website. Also virtually all Kingdom Hall exteriors will have a pyramid or triangle shaped roof"

WHAT A LOAD BULLSHIT!

Roofs are generally pitched for drainage.

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Is this for real?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Duvan,

We had Russell era lit in our home. When I was ten, I was bored. I pulled out the old literature b/c I was desperate. There seemed to be occult symbols to me. I screeched and screeched. My mom came running and gave me smelling salts. I don't know whether actual occult symbols were involved or whether it was just the production style of that day.There are Masonic symbols but they could have existed anywhere. I always felt the books were evil after that. It was my intro to WT history.

I believe roofs tend to be triangular. It is not occult.

Not too long ago there was a news flash from a gay community that old documents proved Abraham Lincoln was gay. He slept in the same bed as other lawyers while on circuit. Well, John Adams and Benjamin Franklin were gay, too, b/c they shared a bed. They definitely did not like each other. Unless you were royalty or very wealthy, people shared beds b/c mattresses cost so much money.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Can'tleave you have been on here since 09' and you haven't researched this for this for yourself??? If you take a look in the mirror you'll see all the bull shit you can handle...

Duvanmuvan it is VERY REAL!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

WHAT A LOAD BULLSHIT!.....Roofs are generally pitched for drainage.....Cantleave

................................Roofs Are Pitched So..

.............................Santa Falls Off The Roof!...........................................It`s In The Bible!..

...........http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/3295046/santa-falls-off-roof-o.gif...............

..........................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Outlaw you always can get me to laugh!

Muvanduvan it can be very shocking what you start to find once you aren't afraid to look, research and start to dig!!! The GB don't want you to do that and see this, that's why they say no outside research and you are forbbiden to look! They want the rank and file to remain blind, but within the last 10 years the internet is exploding with information that is no longer be hidden! Thank God!

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

Adjustments no need to worry I'm already out. I was asking if this was real because there are a lot of memes that parody this type of post where someone says something has evil symbols hidden in it.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Duvanmuvan I understand, yes there are a lot of post on the subject that are done in a joking manner but this is actual researched information. A lot of it you can google, admittedly like virtually anything else you have to dicephier between what is true and false...

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

This is the latest AWAKE, can you spot the pyramid?

http://download.jw.org/files/media_magazines/4b/g_E_201406.pdf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit