JWs AND THE OCCULT!

by ADJUSTMENTS 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

no I can't and I didn't know pyramids were occult

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Adjustments: your brilliant research has cracked the Watchtower society wide open. They are really just a front company for Triangles International - a shadowy cartel of evil dedicated to spreading their tri-pointed evil globally.

If you add up the numbers of the pages in the watchtower you will get 180. And there's 180 degrees in a triangle. Coincidence? I think not. Also if you fold a page from an awake on the diagonal, what shape do you get? Triangle! Well sort of, if you ignore the bits that aren't trianglular.

Well done Adjustments. With brilliant minds like yours working to expose the evil trianglarity of the wts, we are in safe hands.

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

Muvanduvan either you are blind or you just haven't done your research...

Tiktaalik I thank you for the commendation sir!!! People like you inspire me!!!

• Wizard of Oz
    Wizard of Oz

@ ADJUSTMENTS....yep, plain as.

Here on screen three you can see subliminal images and stuff about their interest in pyramidology.

Love'n'thortz

WOZ

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/critical-info/six-screens.php

• DuvanMuvan
    DuvanMuvan

I've heard stuff about free masons and stuff and my "research" if you could call it that just showed that people just like to slap labels on things they don't understand. But with that particular picture you didn't actually say where the pyramid was.

The reason I don't look too deeply into these things is because i dont care. If a group of devil worshippers want to run the world in secret and slip a few triangles into some pictures then I'm not really bothered.

• cantleave
  • metatron
    metatron

Research the term "Watchtower" as used in Enochian Magic. Very, very serious occult stuff.

Also, use of "Jehovah" before the 20th century was strongly associated with the occult. The Tetragammaton appears in all sorts of magic formulas. I recall witnessing to a fellow high school student who was involved in the occult who pointed this out. It always caused me to wonder greatly about people who banish demons using the name 'Jehovah".

Maybe it was really a message, "get lost, this one's taken."

metatron

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I imagine a lot of words are used in occult worship, so what? If they use the word "spirit", does that pollute the word somehow, and if so, who cares? Demons don't exist, so any words only have the meaning that the user thinks it has. Jehovah, Satan, meh.

Triangles, lol. I think my roof has a triangle. I must be in on the conspiracy.

• Island Man
    Island Man

Sorry ADJUSTMENTS I'm just not buying it! It has bogus conspiracy theory paranoia written all over it.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Triangles are the strongest shape in construction, think about the physics add a force to any edge and it distributes the force to all sides.

This is why triangles are used in construction and weight bearing zones like roofs.

Snare x

I must add that masons were builders and so arches and triangles and the knoweldge of their use were considered special knowledge to the trade, that became mystical........ but it isn't.....obviously.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit