Troubling experience at 1 day assembly re: little jw child

by williamhconley 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The audience laughed and applauded of course

Yeah, let's celebrate a child's lack of knowledge regarding basic lifesaving procedures. I'm sure the child's ignorance was a great witness to his classmates and teacher.

Dumbasses.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember thinking at the time: What if there had been a real fire???

Sylvia

• wasblind
    wasblind

Mom : How was your day today caleb

Caleb : I sat in the office today. The schools psychiatrist tried to call you

But I told them my great grandma was born in 1914 and you were trynna

turn your fieldservice report in before she died, cuz that's when the world will end

Mom : In the office ? Why

Caleb : The class had a birthday party. I told them they would all be destroyed

when my great grandma died

• wasblind
    wasblind

If anything I hope people wake up for thier childrens sake

• Aunt Fancy
    Aunt Fancy

We know it isn't a real story because every teacher has to make sure all students are out of the building. If anything this story shows how ignorant the WTS really is.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Exactly Aunt Fancy

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We know it isn't a real story because every teacher has to make sure all students are out of the building.....Aunt Fancy

Actually I think the story is true..

My experience is,the WBT$ will take a story..Then make it fit a preconcieved WBT$ script..

Thats what happened to me as a little JW Kid,at a WBT$ JW Assembly..

This time the WBT$ twisted the story.....So it`s even more stupid,than what actually happened..

The teacher left a kid in the class room?!..Thats very Unlikely..

Only the WBT$ could "Out Stupid" themselves..

..................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Yeah, it's called creative/theocratic editing.

Pharisees!

Sylvia

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Sylvia!..

I don`t know of anyone who has told an experience from a WBT$ Assembly Stage..

That didn`t have it edited to fit the WBT$ script..

My story as a little JW Kid certainly wasn`t told the way it happened..

A story about..

A JW Parent forcing their Small Child to provide Free Labour for the WBT$..

Isn`t going to make it on the WBT$ Assembly Stage..

....................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• steve2
    steve2

An untrue story. Period.

No teacher ever - EVER - leaves the room until ALL children have gone outside to the designated area. AND no teacher ever asks a child why they have remained behind - the alarm sounds and you leave. When it comes to fire drill, everyone leaves the room - there is no provision for inquiring why someone stayed behind. There is no reasoning involved. You must leave. Period.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit