Nothing funny about that story.

Sylvia

• wasblind
    wasblind

Syl,

Didn't you know OUTLAWS were bad association

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.The teacher asked him why didn't he walk out with the rest of his classmates and the boy answered

"well I know christmas is bad and also birthdays but firedrills....Im not too sure so I stayed".

The audience laughed and applauded of course but this experience shows how JW's even children are taught not to think for themselves and

to view everything and everyone around them as Satanic and evil.

I`m Afraid Your Son Is...........All I did was,make him Throw..............................................All JW Parents Are Required To..

.......WatchTarded....................... Sparlock in the Garbage.................................................Teach Your Children To Be Stupid!..

.......................................................................................................................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

A sad, but probably untrue story. If it is true, the 1st grader is probably 50 years old and hasn't walked into a kingdom hall for years. See, we just gave the story a happy ending.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Sylvia!..

The sad part is..

I think most of us who were JW Kids,have a story like that..

................................  photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey, Outlaw.

34 years, and I still get a hollow feeling for putting my kids through that.

Sylvia

• Bella15
    Bella15

Gosh, makes me want to cry ... so sad ;(

• wasblind
    wasblind

Syl

We did what we thought was best

Now we know better

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

This made me angry.

Imagine, this child knows things are wrong, but can't determine why. So he hasn't even been given the most basic thinking ability that a child or anyone should have access to. Reason.

He sat with his head in his arms!

And everyone clapped and laughed like this was a good thing. I am so glad my wife is not going, so I don't have to worry about my son being taught this nonsense.

• pixel
    pixel

And they say that was good? Jeezzz....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit