Site issues: Jan 02 Update (Sign In)

by Simon 30 Replies latest forum announcements

• stillin
    stillin
    How can I browse the archived topics from the old website?
  • coalize
    coalize

hello Simon!

Very good job! I really like this new rendering!

• label licker
    label licker
    Finally got in, thanks Simon and hope you and your family get well:)
  • GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

Yay! That worked!

Some steam might help with your chest pipes. 

Thank you and all the best Simon.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

I think it would be very useful that the post count of every user (Ex: post 1234 of 1243) would be available at every post. It's great for reference.

Eden

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton
    I tried to "like" your post EdenOne but it didn't work. I liked having the  post counter and the joining date too. A little flag would be awesome too, like some of the earlier members used to have on the old site. Poor old Simon. We want it all. x
  • bsmart
    bsmart

Note to stillin:

A few of us really love to browse the archives and I have a small work around; go to the home page find the 'best of" section.

You have days of reading ahead of you.

• Simon
    Simon
    A little flag would be awesome too, like some of the earlier members used to have on the old site

I actually had a little flag but someone complained. It was simpler to remove it than have a debate about it while doing the changeover but I expect to start a discussion on it soon.

I don't consider the country someone is located in to be personally identifying information.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

SIMON,

I tried logging in for days using the old e-mail and password.

When I filled everything in the page reset AS THOUGH I hadn't done anything.

So, I tried created a NEW account. After a couple of days (and tries) I was able to get in.

I would prefer to have my old account again (Terry) and not the 'new' account (TerryEdwinWalstrom).

How do I accomplish this?

Thank you!

• Simon
    Simon
    How do I accomplish this?

It depends if you used the same or a different email. If it's the same email then use that to sign in and it should take you through the repair process. If it's different then you should just be able to sign in as the old account.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit