I can't believe how sexist the Borg is!!!

by quellycatface 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/KF/2013/07/03/little_rascals_hi_sign.gif

....................................................................................................................... photo mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You have it right, Island Man, He stopped the sister from doing any further reading and did the reading himself?

The funny thing was that I answered most of the questions. The small group was totally brain dead.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Haha, I failed to think of that option. Funny that you had commenting privileges but not reading privileges.

• skin
    skin

About once a year I get to attend a meeting in an isolated area of this country where there are only 2 elders and about 10 pubs. Around about 20 total in attendance, it was a joy to see sisters not only on the microphones, but also controlling the sound mixer. So sisters do have these so called privileges only when there are not enough brothers.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I used to say to the brothers, "I'd be great at giving talks and managing the counter but unfortunately I wasn't born with a dick." It shocked the brothers to hear me put it like that, but I really think it highlights the crux of the matter and its absurdity.

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

"Even in my questionable state my status was ranked higher than a sister. But in my questionable state I could not read. In some cases the sister had already read the first paragraph or so. What did the conductor do?"

Been there, done that. The conductor had me hand the reading over to the newly baptised brother who was there with his newborn baby and wife!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wish we could blame it all on the Bible, but honestly we can't. I've seen men, even from this forum spout off all kinds of foo foo, bordering on mysogney and claim they are basing it on Evolution. The problem is that evolutionists don't agree about a lot of the claims each other make about human beings. I had one guy, a former JW, tell me that men are supposed to sow their wild oats. They are not even supposed to stick around to help raise the children they spawn. They are just supposed to happily bed any women they can conquer, inpregnate them and leave their easy women butts behind. They are not supposed to marry women. Marriage is a trick women play on the men to try to get them to be monogamous.

Then the other day I saw a documentary about Evolution that said men and women both, as well as their offspring, are rewarded for sticking with each other as a family unit.

I've heard men claim that according to Evolution, women are meant to be monogamous, but men are not. That sounds amazingly like an excuse for the double standard.

Women tend to be guarded because they can get pregnant. So women say no a lot, to offers for sex. In a nutshell, it's power over the vagina at stake, no matter what men believe or don't believe.

That said, I know some pretty good guys from differing religious or scientific backgrounds who are wonderful. These are the guys who don't use religion or evolution to try excuse bad behavior towards women or their children. I love all of you guys, it's just easier to love men who truly like women. Truly. When I say like, I am not talking about liking women for just sex. I mean genuinely liking the feminine gender and what it's all about, the kindred things and the things that make women different from men, mentally and physically. Men who genuinely enjoy spending time socializing with women.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

P.s; cleaning bogs was not a privilege.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Women I believe have been greatly favoured and protected from being refused positions in the evil apostate "ruling religious clergy class" hierarchy of Pharisees.

Men, to our eternal shame, have for thousands of years, blighted this earth with religion and war.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Stop complaning! We let you clean the KH don't we? What more could you ask for?

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit