abortion vs holocaust

by unstopableravens 692 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i dont want this to go down a catholic rabbit trail, i was asked about contaceptives. i know the rcc frowns on birth control. thats all i was saying. i see nothing wrong with using a condonm, where i think the rcc does.as far as abortion catholic are of course against it.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

USR: i dont want this to go down a catholic rabbit trail, i was asked about contaceptives. i know the rcc frowns on birth control. thats all i was saying. i see nothing wrong with using a condonm, where i think the rcc does.as far as abortion catholic are of course against it.

Maybe you just need to be educated, USR. Then you will learn to see this issue as the Catholic Church does; and you will want to lobby for and abide by new laws, prohibiting the use and sale of contraceptives. [Not implying that the CC currently wants to effect such laws.]

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

valk: like i said i dont want to discuss the rcc here, but theres a few things i agree with the rcc on, abortion is one of the very few.

• caliber
    caliber

Some seeking abortion rights use Hitler and/ or Holocaust for shock value I guess.. their actions go far beyond negative images and insults

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/12/99297-rabid-topless-feminists-attack-group-praying-men-protecting-cathedral-vandalism/

A group of Catholic men praying outside a cathedral – and protecting it from vandalism – were attacked by a horde of topless, pro-abort feminists. It was absolute viciousness. Besides verbal abuse, these women spit on them and spray painted their crotches because that will totally progress feminism as a movement, or something

The women, many of them topless, spray-painted the men’s crotches and faces and swastikas on their chests and foreheads, using markers to paint their faces with Hitler-like moustaches [sic]. They also performed obscene sexual acts in front of them and pushed their breasts onto their faces, all the while shouting “get your rosaries out of our ovaries.”

Once you drop moral guidellines where does it stop ? as seen below ....

According to InfoCatolica, some of the women chanted a song, with the lyrics: “To the Roman Catholic Apostolic Church, who wants to get between our sheets, we say that we want to be whores, travesties and lesbians. Legal abortion in every hospital.”

During the attack some men were visibly weeping. None of them retaliated against the abuses heaped on them.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Isnt it ironic that most of the people for killing the unborn, are also against the death penalty for rapists, molesters, and murderers? I always thought that was interesting.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

who here is for killing the unborn?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

jh: if your not against it............ you can finish the sentance.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

aha? that's exactly your problem, unstop, the black and white thinking. there are many ways to finish that sentence.

but don't worry, even jesus got confused by this. "he who is not against me is for me", "he who is not for me is against me", "he who is... wtf did i just say?"

• jgnat
    jgnat

For being such a prosperous country, the teen pregnancy rate in the US is shamefully high.

It is decining, however, which is a good thing.

Figure 1. Birth rates for women aged 15–19: United States, 1940–2010, and by age, 1960–2010

Declining Teen Births

The teen birth rate varies widely by state. Figure 6. Birth rate for women aged 15–19, by state: United States, 2010

Birth Rate by State

Which very nearly matches the red and blue states. The Kos 2012 Electoral Map.

Red and Blue

For every fifty teen births, count about twenty-five teen abortions. That is, 75 pregnancies, 50 who came to term.

There is a reverse correlation between the wealth of a country and a declining birth rate. The US is an exception likely because of its' income disparity. Not every American benefits equally from its fast wealth.

http://www.gapminder.org/videos/religions-and-babies/

So, without raven's solutions, the problem is solving itself, albeit slower in the US than elsewhere. Why?

• jgnat
    jgnat

(blue) Legal on request.

(green) Legal for rape, maternal life, health, mental health, socioeconomic factors, and/or fetal defects.

(yellow) Illegal with exception for rape, maternal life, health, fetal defects, and/or mental health.

(tan) Illegal with exception for rape, maternal life, health, and/or mental health.

(orange) Illegal with exception for maternal life, health, and/or mental health.

(red) Illegal with no exceptions.

(black) Varies.

(grey) No information.

Abortion Laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit