A House Divided Against Itself Falls-Luke 11:17

by Stand for Pure Worship 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

@dis-member, you made my point for me about this love and unity among JW.

The JW are a lot of things but loving and united? uh, NO.

• DS211
    DS211

You ever notice how all asleep witnesses divert the question when seriously challenged? Theyll take one instance, like someone who claimed a wrong number of dead jws from no blood and they standardize it. Great job SFTW well done proving our point.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The Jehovah's Witnesses are only united because of the harsh shunning practices, and rigid top down hierarchy, they have no choice but to be. Any who ask too many questions are booted out, their relatives left to believe they are unrepentant sinners, when their only sin was not to believe every thing some men in Brooklyn say. The unity they are so proud of is gained at a terrible cost, broken families, depression and suicide. I will take the squabbling of a few ex Jehovah's Witnesses over that every day of the week and twice on Sunday. At the end of the day, all these men want to do is to help others see the truth about this terrible religion. At times their drive to do so causes disagreements, which is common in any group of human beings in most any organization where people are allowed to disagree.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

This isn't a borg. This a wonderful forum of different ideas. We are united in one simple way----we all have shared in some measure the jehovah's witness experience.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The simple, the spineless and the lazy want all the answers given to them on a plate, regardless of whether it is accurate or not.

A House Divided Against Itself Falls

Really? There are a billion Catholics, I guess that means they display better unity than Watchtower followers. A good principle, but you have stretched it out of context.

• frogonmytoe
    frogonmytoe

You're all united? Like in the have-nothing-to-do-with-apostates sense of united?

• barry
    barry

Stand for pure worship,

I don't question your sincerity but may I point out to you the question that decides who is christian and who isn't is the belief about Jesus Christ. Some say Jesus is a good man some say just an historical figure christians say he is the son of God. There is the biblical evidence of who Jesus is as well as the developement of the doctrine through the ecumenical councils. The doctrine of the trinity should be studied with the aid of history because christian doctrine is developed as explained by John Henry Newman in his essay 'An essay on the developement of christian doctrine'.

At church we say the Apostolic and the Nicean creed which divides christianity from non christian religions. Muslims and the witness religion believe in Jesus too but are not a christian religion because they both don't believe Jesus is the Son of God.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit