Will you download the WT app on Monday?

by bytheirworks 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baltar447
    baltar447

I looked at the permissions, and it doesn't snoop your accounts or phone calls etc. I downloaded it to check it out.

• adamah
    adamah

Its funny to see all the glowing reviews for the other JW app in the App Store, eg "Thank you Jehovah for your blessing use with this app!" with almost every JW giving it a mandatory 5 star rating.

Adam

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

What pubs are in the app I wonder?

• Emery
    Emery

If you guys do, please leave negative review with TTATT. On the Apple's App Store, not one review is below a 5 star. I think we can expose the TTATT even better through this platform. The Watchtower may have to pull it if we can get a good amount of people to participate in the reviews and showing a bad rating on it.

• adamah
    adamah

Emery said-

If you guys do, please leave negative review with TTATT. On the Apple's App Store, not one review is below a 5 star. I think we can expose the TTATT even better through this platform. The Watchtower may have to pull it if we can get a good amount of people to participate in the reviews and showing a bad rating on it.

That's an utterly absurd idea, Emery, if you actually think that's going to do anything, OTHER than CONFIRM that apostates are bitter and angry. If you want to SUPPORT the GB's claims, it's a GREAT idea!

Adam

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

Ok found out it's just their Bibles and a few other Bibles.

The inclusion of the Kingdom Interlinear is actually the only good thing to me really, as TTATT can be seen in several verses if you look at the original Greek.

• baltar447
    baltar447

So far only the 5 bibles, but i expect them to add more since when you click the library icon it shows 'bible' and nothing below that.

• undercover
    undercover

Just saw the app on the Apple Store for iPhone. Had no idea it was coming. But then, I didn't know about a new Bible which seems to be all the talk on the forum as well. And some special piped in talk?

disclaimer: been MIA for awhile and haven't kept up with the goings on of the cult. Seems like it was a busy weekend for the dubs. They must just be giddy as hell today.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

As far as I can se there are 454 reviews, not a single negative. How come?

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Um... I suggest, instead, piling on more over-the-top praise, thanksgiving, adulation, elation, etc. - to the point of parody.

A much more eye-stopping, humorous takeaway for casual App Store browsers.

"I wish I could give this app 10 STARS **********!!! A worldly ratings system does not do justice to this blessing from Jah's earthly channel of knowledge!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit