"Why would everyone be included this time...unless something special is about to happen?"

by Separation of Powers 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Stillin, yes it sucks doesn't it? I have to go to a stupid Congregation picnic afterward for some forced togetherness. What a joy!

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

When I was at bethel even bethelites did not want to attend the annual meeting!!!!!!!!

Its a big NOTHING! They used to get good attendance because bethelites could sign up to go to the annual meeting and get the day off without losing there 1 frigging saturday a month off. Than when I got to bethel in 94 they changed that to where if you wanted to go to the annual meeting you had to burn your 1 off sat...

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Why.....donations, donations, donations, of course. The lust for the filthy lucre $$$$$. They want the donation boxes to be bulging after the big pep talk about the new luxury residence the GB are building themselves at upstate New York.

There will be new donation boxes announced too, to be installed in commemoration of C T Russell (who is no longer one of the FDS) - advanced pic below:

• stillin
    stillin

At least the elite will still have the zone meeting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit