AGM 5 OCTOBER 2013 (UNOFFICIAL RUMORS)

by WatchTower87 293 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

No more trouble than the Pope and cardinals have from all Catholics who take the wine and bread.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Annual Meeting Unofficial Rumors

- A new NWT reveals that the first century disciples recruited with literature stands at airports and busy intersections.

- We need your money.

- We managed to get "Governing Body" into the NWT.

- We need your money.

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

stream.jw.org :) i've user and passw . can i use my regular user and passw for loggin in streaming section?

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

I heard (in my heart) the new bible changes may include:

• Jesus being omitted and the 'Jesus Class' who represeted the Governing Body / FDS in the first century and up to the commencement fo the 'Jehovah Class'.
    • The 'Jehovah Class' would includes all past Presidents of the WTS and faithful members of the GB. Other faithfuls since the Jesus Class was completed (possibly in 1874, although there was a movement toward 1914 or 1925) may have been included too.
    • The bible becoming 168-pages long, hard cover and illustrated. The main bit would be 32-pages and that is all most publishers will need. A 16-page version will be available for the public. New versions come out fortnightly.
    • A study edition of the bible would be available too. It's online and adjusts as required.

I understand none of this will be explicit in the new bible. Rather, the bible will include all the favorite scriptures and some sections that require the reader to use discenment. Discernment will be provided in the Watchtower.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    I'm fairly certain that eventually they will declare new light that both the great crowd and 144k are altogether part of the new covenant although having different hopes (heavenly v earthly), thus it will be announced that prospective members of the great crowd can also partake of the emblems (while remaining an earthly class).

As pointed out by Mickey mouse, the Dec 2013 WT means that the great crowd will continue to not partake of the emblems.

18 Most in attendance respectfully abstain from partaking of the emblems as they are passed because Jesus indicated that only those who will reign in his heavenly Kingdom are to partake. (Read Luke 22:28-30; 2 Tim. 4:18 ) All others present will be respectful observers.

Although I'm likely reading too much into it, I found in interesting that the article itself does not mention "144,000" anywhere that I saw. It mentions that few, if any, will partake at any one Memorial, but it does not ever mention "144,000", which could leave the door open to the number becoming symbolic.

• bigmac
    bigmac

yep--a new bible==better than the old bible.

just what the world needs.

all the old bibles to be recycled.

into toilet paper.

• SloppyJoe
    SloppyJoe

Some people in bethel have been told to re read the current watchtower being studied before the annual meeting. They will be making up new light to add to the currenty made up new light they are studying.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

The current WT is the FDS = GB new light. Hmm...

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    The implication was that it will be bigger than last year's FADS=GB

Heard this, too.

Again, I'm putting my chips on the literal 144k going bye-bye.

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

Wow , new light in the new light .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit