It appears that Candace Conti has a strong case. However...

by Calebs Airplane 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Said from someone who is not a Freemason, if you had a clue about Freemasonry, you would know that your claims have no foundation.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Arnold: "Thanks Frankiespeakin. You're ridicule of me has taken people off the subject of me being a powerful Freemason... Hopefully, everyone will continue to see me as a big joke.... Danke schön !!!"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Caleb,

You welcome.

• JWB
    JWB

Calebs Airplane, while I'm not one to resort to name calling and outright dismissal where conspiracies are concerned (history is full of conspiracies), credibility can only be strengthened by testable facts. Whether or not a person is a freemason does not of itself make them a bad guy. Also, I would be very interested in your claim that the Rothschild family are primary shareholders. Its not that I don't think it possible, but I do need to see concrete evidence of this before believing it to be a fact. I (sincerely) look forward to your presentation of the evidence.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Left unmentioned so far is the critical question of whether the courtroom has a checkered floor.

• JWB
    JWB

Apognophos, lol!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

If the Watchtower went public that would be awesome. It would be shorted in to the toilet faster than you can say arnold schwartzeneger.

• Gopher
    Gopher

So let me make sure I have this straight....

The Rothschilds & their associates pull all the strings from behind the scenes, and they put people like Aaaah-nold in power and create mystical religions like the JW's to see how much they can control people.

So.... because of their continuing deep interest in having the Watchtower succeed, they are currently working behind the scenes to make sure Candace Conti fails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tJGk4ofc18

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit