It appears that Candace Conti has a strong case. However...

by Calebs Airplane 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

I believe we may all be surprized at the final outcome of this case…

As you may already know, Arnold Schwarzennegar appointed Robert McGuiness as Superior Court Judge in 2005. McGuinness is the judge in the Candace Conti case.

It is widely known that Arnold Scharzennegar is a high-ranking Freemason with direct ties to the Rothschild family (primary shareholders of the Watchtower Corporation). Judge Robert McGuinness comes from a family of powerful and influential Irish Freemasons who also enjoy strong ties to the Rothschild family.

So this could go south very quickly for Candace in the next few days…

• sir82
    sir82

Is he also a lizard-eyed alien gray?

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Sir82.. Only when he plays "The Terminator"... He'll turn reptilian after the case is decided... Now let me go back to Chapter 89 of my Freemason Conspiracy Theory book...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

If there is a ruling in favor of WTS, it will be clear evidence that they have Jehovah's backing.

Doc

(Of course if they don't get the ruling, it will be clear evidence that "the whole world is in the power of the Wicked One.")

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Is the W.T Corp floated on the Stock Exchange then ? if not, how are the Rothschild's "Primary Shareholders" ? Proof ?

The Candace Conti case could drag on for another year.

• erbie
    erbie

Good point Phizzy.

Bang on the money.

• Xanthippe
  • Londo111
    Londo111

I was worried up until I read the word 'Freemason'.

What's wrong with the Freemasons again? I've no feelings toward them one way or the other.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

A number of my friends are Freemason's. Which sounds like saying "A number of my friends are Black" (Which also happens to be true).

I may start to use the Ali G characters line, changed a little, when people attack my views, thus:

"Is this 'coz I is a Freemason ?"

One of my friends, upon discovering a new acquaintance was probably a fellow Mason asked him "Did you take the Apron ?", before he could answer, I interjected "Yea, but he's saving up for the washing-up gloves", this did not go down well, they take Masonry quite seriously.

I will be amazed if the WT can pull any strings behind the scenes, and they have always officially been anti-Mason, not that being anti-United Nations meant much.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Caleb,

It is widely known that Arnold Scharzennegar is a high-ranking Freemason with direct ties to the Rothschild family

Don't forget he also stared in Terminator 1&2, not to mention "Conan The Barbarian" which should have just about as much bearing on the case outcome as being a freemason.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit