Mass Disfellowshippings of Inactive Ones

by bytheirworks 68 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

That would be one of the most rediculous things the Governing Body could ever do, I don't think they are that stupid but I also was very impressed with their collective stupidity of making 2 videos one forbidding masturbation in sign language for the deaf, and the other to guilt trippin little Caleb to disk his freinds gift by assigning Sparlock a cheap plastic toy to the garbage because it might be demonized.

Sounds untrue but maybe the GB will get that desperate one day and do it? Who knows?

• label licker
    label licker

LOL! NO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We just lived through it. The sad part is they will even go as far as to lie to get you off their hit list. AND THEY DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• carla
    carla

I wish it would happen and make international news.

• cantleave
  • steve2
    steve2

Shock! Horror Number 1!

JWs live ever convinced that the end is so very close! Gasp!

Shock! Horror Number 2!

Ex-JWs live ever convinced that the organization is about to officially become even harsher about disfellowshipping inactive ones! Gasp!

The same mentality prevails in both Horror Number 1 and Horror Number 2:

A dreary, helpless weakness for exaggeration and dramatics.

• ingimar
    ingimar

Bring it on! Would love to see me inactive husband df'd.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

If that ever happened, we would be guessing who we could welcome at our congrgation meeting at Memorial time. "Now was that person DF'd"

• Violia
    Violia

Well, you know they have always said the ark would someday be closed and their message would only be one of judgment . No one else would be allowed on the ark after the doors were shut.

Why wouldn't the 80's repeat? Seems we are set up for it, with all the leaks on the net-- they know they have moles among them.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

It is counter productive, they want the numbers and potential for people to come back with the least resistance.

A mass cull would reach the media and news, especially following recent scientology and shunning interest. What would Wt say? How could they defend removing people for simply not believing anymore? No sin involved..... Their freedom to encourage others away from their beliefs would seem a little rich hey.

• JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Perhaps rumors like this are subconscious threats to the active ones to maintain or increase their activity, and not even think of fading?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit