I make a vow 2015 will be my last DC to attend ever !!!

by 5go 25 Replies latest jw friends

• 5go
    5go

Even then it will be just be a Sunday to see if the fall off come true, or not.

Heck this year and next will probally just enough to make it look like I showed up for it. Thankfully I live around the city it's held in I so it's not a huge sacrafice.

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Why not make 2012 the last convention you'll attend?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I attended my last convention in the summer of '89. Don't miss it at all.

• goatshapeddemon
    goatshapeddemon

We're attending this year just for the fun of it. Gonna bring popcorn and sit in the rafters to watch the show!

• CyrusThePersian
    CyrusThePersian

Good God! I would think that watching paint dry would be more fun than attending a convention.

• Comatose
    Comatose

What do you mean "fall off come true". I guess last year was my last because I ain't going this year or again. So glad too. It was always so stressful, hot, frantic, nerve wracking, and hard to do.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

I missed last year, and woud like to miss this year, but may end up going on Saturday just to hear the 'Apostate' talks first hand.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I attended my last assembly in 1984, things haven't changed for this exploitive corrupt religious cult.

Same BS , same mind controlled idiots sitting there taking it all in, same lies and corruption organized by men running a publishing house.

• scotoma
    scotoma

We were ready to enter the promised land (new world) in 1975. We weren't ready so we have been marching around in the wilderness.

2015 will mark 40 years of wandering around. The generation of mis-leaders will all be dead by then.

• suavojr
    suavojr

scotoma DON'T GIVE THE GB IDEAS FOR WT ARTICLES!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit