I make a vow 2015 will be my last DC to attend ever !!!

by 5go 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

" The generation of mis-leaders will all be dead by then." Hey Scotoma, you're not onboard with the "overlapping generations" noo-lite!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

I last attended in 2001, it was a space oddity.

zed

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Think positive! Armageddon is sure to come in 2014, so maybe this year was your last DC!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I plan to decrease my activity, and watch. I would love to never go back, but I am really trying to get my family out. I keep praying to Christ Jesus to help me get them out. I still believe. Some days I start wondering if I am heard. The DC was especially painful. I really hope that the crazier things get, the more aware some of my family will become. If it was just me I would be gone already, no regrets.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

My very last convention was in 1994. I could not afford to go to anymore after that. That year my car broke down on the way home, and then some woman, who was not paying attention, backed into my car and wrecked it. I was also just to afraid to go on a trip after that. Now if someone says, about how that was a long time ago. Well a few years later I attempted to go on a trip that was out of town. Guess what, my truck broke down. The transmission went out, and again I was stranded. Never again will I ever go on a trip out of town.

• Joliette
    Joliette

My last one was in 2011. I did attend the memorial this year. It was the same mumbo jumbo.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit