H.R. Puffnstuff

The Banana Splits

• out4good3
    out4good3

What about ....

• kurtbethel
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

And there are those quiz shows I used to like watching. Split Second, Concentration, Jackpot, Three On A Match, The Wizard of Odds, Who/What/Where, Winning Streak, and Baffle were among the ones I got to see. Many had funny moments. And let's not forget Let's Make a Deal, when someone got zonked--or Treasure Hunt, when someone won a klunk.

Of the other types of TV shows not specials or one-shot episodes, I used to see Batman. Leave It to Beaver and the Pixy Show were big in the early 1970s. Nanny and the Professor, one of the most forgotten shows, was often funny. And there were plenty of children's shows out then. Romper Room was a memorable show. And the Sesame Street episodes in 1969 and the early 1970s were far superior to the rubbish they are putting out on that show these days.

Not to mention those ABC After School Specials.

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

How about Lost in space. Old reruns of Buck Rogers of the 1930's. Then in the 70's they had Buck Rogers of the 25th Century. Tarzan the TV show. Daniel Boone. For every early teenage boy Petticoat Junction. The thought of them taking a bath in the water tower. WOW!!!! LOL Totally ADD

• minimus
    minimus

U have to admit...Mr.Ed was apretty smart horse.

I loved the Match Game and Hollywood Squares.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Lost in Space

LIS

• Dagney
    Dagney

"Weeel-bur!"

Aaaa...horse is horse of course of course,

and no one can talk to a horse, of course

That is of course unless the horse

Is the famous Mr Ed.

Mork and Mindy was pretty silly.