AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

I love Pauls' beautiful Australian accent pop up! I can't help it, I love our Accent.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cedars..

Check your PM`s..

.......................... photo mutley-ani1.gif... OUTLAW

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective
    Some are still on the drawing board, such as our church outreach program - which we hope will effectively turn many congregation territories into minefields of our leaflets if executed effectively.

I see Cedars, I wasn't quite sure what it meant exactly but now I realize I'd be up for that as well. I'll email you that just in case.

Alec

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

The video was impressive Cedars and very tastefully done!

I can see this making an impact on many that are just starting to have doubts or concerns about the WT org.

All that were involved are truly to be commended.

Will be sharing the link to that vid on many of the forums I go to.

Looking forward to what is in store for the future from AAWA.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    ... our church outreach program ...

What can I say?

Does cognitive dissonance ring any bells?? You won't be herding this cat into any alternative cult's "outreach program".

If the WT is not Jehovah's true church, it isn't up to me, or the AAWA, to provide an alternative.

• alecholmesthedetective
    alecholmesthedetective

Black Sheep, I really liked this thread from some days ago, you may find it interesting

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/249739/1/Mouthy-Protesting-Against-The-Watchower

Alec

• cedars
    cedars

Black Sheep

Does cognitive dissonance ring any bells?? You won't be herding this cat into any alternative cult's "outreach program".

If the WT is not Jehovah's true church, it isn't up to me, or the AAWA, to provide an alternative.

We're not a church. Please read my comment again. The church outreach program involves AAWA associates reaching out to church communities and finding common ground with our objectives. Since we are religiously-neutral, we would be the worst "church" ever!!

Cedars

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks OUTLAW, I've replied!

Cedars

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

Wow this is Exhilarating and empowering - I definitely got a strong vibe of communalty from this venture.

Strangely enough I have been going over different ways of focusing on the spirit of communality within the congregation while attending meetings over the last few months. Communalty that can spill over to others also.

• nugget
    nugget

Where are the volunteer forms?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit