AAWA is here!! (The Association of Anti-Watchtower Activists)

by cedars 535 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

The video made this hulking mass of brute male strength break down and cry. Bravo and best wishes for speedy results. I would love to be involved.

• Lied2NoMore
    Lied2NoMore

Double post deleted

But that makes me think....if security and personal protection are needed I make a great marble column...

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I think the name is unfortunate (anti-watchtower), negative vibe, but otherwise I applaud you. I posted the link on my facebook page.

I totally agree with the five important issues you have selected as your focus.

• dissonance_resolved
    dissonance_resolved

Just need someone with Google analytics expertise to help distinguish AAWA from the following:

Although As and When Appliclable seems to apply to a lot of the counsel from the FDS come to think of it.

AAWA

American Academy of Women Artists
    AAWAAsian American Women's Alliance
    AAWAAnn Arbor Women Artists
    AAWAAlberta Amateur Wrestling Association (Canada)
    AAWAAfrican and American Women's Association
    AAWAAnti-Air Warfare Area
    AAWAAfrican American Women's Association
    AAWAAs And When Applicable
    AAWAAmerican Association for World Health
    AAWAAssociated Automobile Workers of America
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I also posted the link on my FB page and will be completing the volunteer questionaire in the next day or so.

The Quiet One, I have spoken to countless ex and exiting jws by phone. I warn them that I have caller ID and to block their numbers. Most of them haven't done so. And if they don't want me to keep their numbers, I delete them from the caller ID.

Here is an article on how callers can block their numbers when calling toll free numbers. http://www.ehow.com/how_8088596_block-number-calling-toll.html

• OneDayillBeFree
    OneDayillBeFree

This is truly amazing! Donation has been sent. It's funny Cedars, I remember way back when you joined JWN, and how you stirred the pot when you stated that you wanted to start a survey (now jwsurvey.org) but you did it and now you've come so far! It's actually very motivating. I deeply appreciate everything that you and everyone else is doing to expose the watchtower.

I wish you all the best in the world and I'm excited to call myself a future associate of AAWA!

Oh and I know you have a Facebook page. Have you guys considered broadening out your social media like a twitter or google+ page? This could greatly increase your popularity and help get you guys noticed. Just a thought since I just found your twitter!

OneDayillBeFree

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

If you look on the home page there is a Twitter feed

• DT
    DT

AAWA could also stand for the Association for the Advancement of Watchtower Apostates.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I watched the video with my child, and we both think it is very well done. VERY GOOD NEWS, INDEED!!!!!!

Skeeter

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i like the idea... asking questions is ok right?

theQO asked valid questions. How is th AAWA gonna handle the questions from their watchers? write a letter to the headquarters?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit