Suspicious people? No, merely Canadian

by kurtbethel 54 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, I took the prohibition jab as a compliment. Some of the richest families in Canada made their fortunes in rum-running. Of course, the border has two sides. I am sure there are a few people making a tidy profit off cigarette smuggling to Canada.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Have you heard of the great Maple Syrup Heist?

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Our suspicious nature is ingrained in our minds during our childhood. Young children are trained early on how to operate a flashlight. Flashlights can be purchased so cheap at each Canadian Tire Store, so each family member has at least two of them. We usually master the art of using a flashlight with practicing with our cats as they chase the light beam. This is also a popular Canadian sport. The SPCA is not happy with us and are trying to ban this sport in our country.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Lets not forget the trailerpark boys. Now, theres a suspicious bunch. Doing something straight and legal isn't part of their resumes.

S

• Twitch
    Twitch

WTF @ OP

lol, eh

• jgnat
    jgnat

We should help the uninitiated. Here's a sample of the Trailer Park Boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR3QHoqfhX8

Barenaked Ladies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Kinder eggs are illegal in the U.S. because the small toys inside pose a choking hazard to young children.

But my local German deli sneaks them in and I buy them for my grandson, who is beyond the everything-goes-in-the-mouth stage. The chocolate is very tasty. Maybe that's why customs made such a fuss about them.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I find it hard to believe that a kinder egg is not allowed to cross the border into a country that allows every man, woman and child to own multiple guns (and before you jump on me, I'm being facetious)

No wonder Canadians are suspicious!

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Blaming Canada for Prohibition makes as much sense as blaming trailer parks for meth.

zed

• Satanus
    Satanus

Prohibition was stupid, anyway. It made organized crime.

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit