My Crazy Mother!

by Ranchette 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Solace
    Solace

Ranchette,
    That sounds exactly like a typical get together with my family.
    It always ends with a huge emotional blowup.
    I guess I get through it and continue to stay in touch with them only because I know deep down that it isnt their fault. They honestly believe that I am going to be killed in armageddon. They really feel that they are trying to save my life. Can you imagine what your mother is going through believing that her daughter is going to be tortured and killed by Jehovah. That must be so painful.
    Its so cruel that the W.T.S puts witnesses through this bullsh*t.

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Ranchete, how weird! I was reading all the posts here thinking: "I'm going to throw a note to Ranchete"; then there! bluesapphire writes too...

It is not we are together all the time... it is coincidential.... but I'm soooo glad to hear from you. I feel your pain... and I couldn't help to think the opposite when it is a daughter who is the JW. It could be me telling my daughter how sad I am for her leaving the Catholic Church, (which I am), but love pravails and that is so when there is not a mental control involved before the parting.

It seems to me that your mother has a conflictive personality and been a JW does not help. She may be needing counseling and the org won't never even see for her to get it.. she will get old and lonely and her KH won't provide for her emotional needs... so, why not be patient? time is our best friend. I will be praying for you, so that you can find peace and confort... I think your letter was excelent, but I doubt she will follow or read it.... they usually don't read letters, but that is only my experience with my daughter... I guess it is different for me to come to this forum as a no JW, than as an exJW; so who am I to say anything on this matter? The only thing that wouldn't stop me from speaking to you is my concern for you. So, disdane what you want and keep in mind what you think could be of some confort.. love and concern to you and the ones that are going to the same kind of disturbances with their mothers. Mothers are special and we kind of crave them... it is only natural... mothers are suppose to give us warm and protect us from pain.

Yadira

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((( everyone ))) who posted ont his thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit