Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Welcome, Aunt Connie.

It's important to remember that this is a cult, but it is a cult with benefits. The benefits to the 'cripples' as you put it, and the needy can be quite large. These are the people that will feel less compelled to research this cult and leave, because if they do, who will snake their toilets?

As time goes on, those that are needy will outnumber the able bodied members, and then you will know the true joy of Christian love and giving of yourself! I am pleased that your parents, in their old age, have stepped off that treadmill and are getting some rest from it. Stop blaming them for your situation, dearie, cuz you're all grown up now, and you have resources. You are here! It's a good start. It's sad that your apprentice is in her 90's and wasting these precious last years knocking on doors. You should send her home or take her to lunch. Stop dragging her around.

You want your husband to stop being the go-to guy? Speak up. Get off the roles. Misbehave. He won't be able to control his own household, and therefore will not qualify as an elder. As it is, you only enable this disfunctional cycle. You can only control what you do---so either be happy with it or change what you are doing. Or be miserable, because that is a good start.

This organization will use you up until there is nothing left, and then it will throw you away. Stay at your own risk.

Be angry, but let it motivate you! Be critical, but turn that criticism on the organization itself. A codependent person will always help, but then feel bitter about it afterward. Help if it makes you happy, and say no if it doesn't.

By coming here, you have taken responsibility for your decisions. If you stay, their sickness will become ever more evident.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

And take NewChapters

• Honeybucket
  • recovering
    recovering

I am put off by the title of the thread. Are you a JW apologist? It sounds like you are complaining about JWs non jws and everyone inbetween

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

AuntConnie,

Well I wouldn't go so far as to say you have "good reason" to hate weak JWs and XJWs, I wouldn't even call it "good reasonings". I could see "good reason" and "good reasonings" for hatred of the Governing Body, but not for the poor and weak who may be pinching pennies and try to get some labor for free because they are living hand to mouth so to speak.

Welcome to the board, I hope things get better between you and your elder husband, have you ever discussed with him stepping down from all those elder responcibilities that the Governing Body burden your family with? That might be a step in the direction solving this problem, hating the poor is not a solution it just will increase ill feelings.

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Underlings is the wrong word, you had the courage to get off the crapper and take a stand and stop wasting the brothers time. I respect you all for your courage, I wish there was a way out of this nightmare I invested my whole life in. We are stuck because my husband enjoy's his status and we get a large amount of work via networking at the Kingdom Hall.

I blew a gasket because somebody called me today to harrass me about not visiting my mother who had a stroke. The doctors think she is going to die and deep down I feel happy about that. I make my points of avoiding my parents with all my heart and soul, I watched Monday as the ambulance drove my mother off to the hospital, and I felt a sigh of relief this might be a answered prayer? It feels like Jehovah is removing her off this earth, so I can move on with my life. I do not care if she dies, people at the Kingdom Hall are talking shit, asking "why won't Connie visit her mother? What is wrong with that bitch? How can she be so cruel and unethical?" when they don't know the whole story of why we stopped talking to her. They brought reproach on Jehovah's Organization by socializing with people your not suppose to!

So here I am, witnesses don't understand the concept of "marking" or "silent disfellowshiping" which my family made a pact to do. It's been seven years since I talked to Mom and Dad, I think Jehovah is punishing them for talking to disfellowshiped witnesses!"

Newchapter where I am suppose to go at this point in my life, I have almost sixty years invested around this group. My whole life revolves around Jehovah's Faithful Slave and obeying their righteous help, the world is spinning out of control and the Slave is my own life-line. I have nothing to gain and everything to loose by walking away from those with "Sayings of life". It might seem simple to you but my social life, other family members are part of my anchor in the crazy zoo.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Or it's just your mother's time to go.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Jesus went out of his way to talk to the untouchables. You are so far removed from the Christian example (or else a horrible spoof), there is not much to say.

• Satanus
    Satanus

:)

S

• recovering
    recovering

I think Jehovah is punishing them for talking to disfellowshiped witnesses!

I hope you really do not believe that. You are deeply troubled. Being happy that your mother is dying? Be careful what you wish for. You may regret your attitude in the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit