Good Reasons To Hate Every Weak And Ex-Jehovah Witness.

by AuntConnie 174 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AuntConnie
    AuntConnie

Love and Pray for Aunt Connie!

• perfect1
    perfect1

Here is some love now tell me another story Aunt Connie.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

What percentage of Jehovah's Witnesses are allowed to fall off the grid without as much as anyone asking why they left? When attending the Kingdom School there was focus elders were going to try a new approach with their sheep, "Love". The school was five years ago and a absolute flop, the theme taken back to the Kingdom Halls was "we can't afford to use excess resources with heavily depressed dubs who have been underperforming since their baptism." The "new love", all the training "how to use the Reference Bible" and Organizational matters were a waste of time.

If you were lucky enough to attend the Kingdom School for Elders, did your Watchtower trained teacher preach love or organization skills? Aunt Connie is not far off base from the top, she is a product of her environment and the new and improved Watchtower Society is allowing low number publishers to fade without anyone checking up on them. I think this has to do with a fake method of accounting they use with their YearBook, those books are "baked" "cooked" and show no real truth but fantasy. JWs on the whole do not know what love really is!

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

I knew I had written a article about the elders who leave the Witnesses "high and dry" once the Organization bleed's you for all the cash they can get out of you. I saw some wicked people in field service today, how can they attend field service and not feel Jehovah God will destroy them for playing the part of the hipocrite?

How can we put into the minds of the new vistors how evil the "fake friends" at the Conditional Congregations are? Why can't they see through the irony and double talk Magazines and realize most JWs will never be their to help them if they develop problems in life. The Organization is rigged, it's like Las Vegas looking for the next "mark" to sink their fangs into and drain their resources of "education, money and time" and once they are drained, the Organization throws them onto the Street.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Please come back and entertain us, make a video and we can help it go viral!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit