JW.org reports on the Sandy Hook shooting...

by cedars 112 Replies latest jw friends

• cedars
    cedars

lol, welcome shadow. Aren't you the one who accused John Hoyle (Juan Viejo2) of "stirring up crap" and having "no moral boundaries" simply for assisting investigators and journalists who were looking into the circumstances surrounding the Whitney Heichel / Jonathan Holt murder case?!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/243367/1/HELP-Need-Contacts-in-Portland-Gresham-Oregon

This thread is fast turning into an impromptu apologist meet-up! What gives?!

Cedars

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That time of the month or something in the water.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

scotoma's comments are spot on.....Shadow

........................ mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nah, I think someone's looking for a hook up.

• shadow
    shadow

One and the same.

It's so unfortunate that those 2 JW kids didn't get killed, isn't it? It would be even better if the shooter had a JW connection!

Then there could be a call to have an inquisition over what the elders might, maybe, possibly knew.

Maybe next time

• cedars
    cedars

shadow

It's so unfortunate that those 2 JW kids didn't get killed, isn't it?

If you say so, you sick weirdo.

Cedars

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nice that you wish the two jw kids would have been shot too. Curious cuz no one even went that far. Says a bit about you shadow, not us.

Yep cedars, that's one sick and twisted shadow.

• scotoma
    scotoma

Mrs. Jones, Did you miss the part where I said I am an ATHEIST? My preference is that people give up going to ANY church.

I hate Watchtower propaganda and I hate anti-witness propaganda.

• shadow
    shadow

As I recall you are the one who thought it was a great idea to use a murder as a vehicle to condemn JWs.

I just assumed that you would like further opportunities to do the same.

And this case is getting so much more publicity!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Dig that hole shadow. Being an atheist doesn't mean you can't be a jw apologist too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit