JW Interracial Couples

by Iamallcool 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was thinking about some interracial JW couples that chose each other because they do not have alot of choices like finding someone in their own race in the religion, I have been seeing alot more JW Interracial Couples lately. Have you noticed them in your area? Don't get me wrong. I am not a racist at all. I have dated very few people out of my race in the past. I just prefer to date someone in my own race. There are VERY few people out of my race that I would not mind dating.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i know quite a few jw's that lost family due to marrying black gals.

I guess these jw family members "were not racist".............. in spiritual paradise "it does not happen"

In my area alot of white kids (jw) are marrying latino

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

we're a mixed couple, and there were quite a few in the area I was in. Upper middle income bracket

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

Seeing it occassionally in the literature too. I don't think anything in the literature is an accident, especially the photos. Within the past couple years, there's been a couple if not a few interracial couples.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I am an inter racial couple. I married a hot little latina.

• jam
    jam

In the 70,s the interracial couples found a place where they

were welcome, KH here in Calif. I believe many became JW,s

for that reason.

One thing I have notice, I have never seen an Asian male marry

outside of their race. We have several Asian KH around here.

In fact forget the KH, I have yet to see an Asian male with another

race, dating or married.

• Heaven
    Heaven

In fact forget the KH, I have yet to see an Asian male with another race, dating or married.

I know of 2 Asian men at work that married white women. Of course, the company I work for is quite diverse so it doesn't surprise me.

• jam
    jam

Heaven: sounds like a great company.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Heaven: sounds like a great company.

It was once. Not so much lately. I hope it can be again. I'll probably be retired by the time that happens. Lots of great people there. And the company embraced diversity when it wasn't even law in the U.S. I love that about them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Hmmmm... The guys are usually nerdy and the women super hot ( at least where i live ). The dudes are always Elders. If it is a black/white couple the dude, if white, is always effeminate. If reversed, the guy is usually tubby and obnoxious while the wife is subservient and blonde. Sometimes you see Black/Asian couples. In that case the guy is always huge and she is always hot and tiny. Funny how that works..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit